GameStop's suite of Cyber Monday gaming deals has been announced, and it's got big discounts for PS4, Xbox One, and Switch games, as well as a cheeky next-gen discount thanks to Assassin's Creed Valhalla. Here are all of the deals that will only be available on Cyber Monday itself.
Monday only GameStop deals (November 30)
- Assassin's Creed Valhalla - $49.99
- NBA 2K21, FIFA 21, Madden 21, PGA Tour 2K21 - $26.99
- New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe, Splatoon 2, The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening - $39.99
- Up to 50% off other select Switch games
- Up to 66% off other select Xbox One digital games
- Up to 50% off select PS5 games (Note: This may be a typo on GameStop's behalf referring to PS4 games, and if it's not, it's likely a reference to cross-gen games. In other words, don't expect Demon's Souls or what-have-you to be 50% off.)
- Up to 50% off Razer PC gaming accessories
- $30 off select gaming headsets
Assassin's Creed Valhalla is the newest and hottest game on this list of discounts, and at $49.99, it's well worth hopping on the Viking train early. Valhalla has quickly become one of our favorite Assassin's Creed games, and it's a fabulous cross-gen buy for new console owners (or those still looking to buy a PS5 or Xbox Series X).
In addition to these Monday-exclusive deals, GameStop will be offering up to 50% off select PlayStation and Xbox accessories as well as 40% off select Switch accessories through December 5. Beginning Tuesday, December 1, Funko Pop collectors will also be able to grab $11.99 figures at a slight discount that gets better the more figures you buy.
For more upcoming Cyber Monday deals, have a gander at Best Buy's lineup.