• joemomma1029 - January 10, 2009 5:18 p.m.

theyshould make a game based on death race
  • gmr236 - January 10, 2009 5:09 p.m.

wepons of fate looks cool ive seen the movie and it was good. ghostbusters looks awsome to.
  • Amnesiac - January 10, 2009 4:09 a.m.

The entire time I was reading about the Watchmen game in EGM (*sniff*) I couldn't shake the feeling that, now matter how good they tried to make it sound, it was nothing but a dull, button-mashing brawler, which is a shame. The subject matter deserves so much better. But honestly, how could they expect to make a decent action game from a graphic novel notable for its lack of action?
  • RonnyLive19881 - January 10, 2009 3:26 a.m.

i can't wait for the Harry Potter game coming out in the summer! There will be "Zombies" at the end of the game! I hope they pull it off well!
  • MGS4SolidSnake - January 10, 2009 2:14 a.m.

im excited about the wolverine movie and hope the game is good
  • Rhesus - January 10, 2009 1:16 a.m.

And @ELpork, couldn't agree more :D
  • Reubenguy - January 10, 2009 12:15 a.m.

The Wolverine one doesn't look that half bad, i'm thinking of hirering that one indeed...
  • bernie10 - January 9, 2009 10:14 p.m.

i actually liked the godfather 1. and ill probably buy/rent the godfather 2.
  • cricket0 - January 9, 2009 10:11 p.m.

I thought Highlander the Game was supposed to come out this year...
  • MacGyver1138 - January 9, 2009 10:04 p.m.

Here's hoping that Dark Athena and Ghostbusters turn out as good as they seem to be in previews. I'm betting the rest of these aren't that great, but I'll probably give them a try with Gamefly.
  • ELpork - January 9, 2009 9:37 p.m.

Harry potter?...... really....?
  • hun23 - January 9, 2009 8:28 p.m.

@Z-man427: I saw some footage at another site that will not be mentioned here and yes, it IS indeed crap.
  • RebornKusabi - January 9, 2009 8:02 p.m.

I loved the hell out of Chronicles of Riddick on the X-Box so I will be buying that as soon as it's released! Also I will be playing Ghostbusters as well.
  • Z-man427 - January 9, 2009 6:27 p.m.

a Watchmen game? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! it looks and sounds like it'll be shit. too bad the book is awesome
  • dustLOOP - January 9, 2009 5:58 p.m.

The Wheelman looks like crap. I've got a friend who is working on it at the moment and he said its like a poor mans Midtown Madness + all the crap parts about sandbox games. Don't hold your breath for it lol Also like joabbuac said, it wasn't that bad. Some of the missions like putting the horses head into the bed was pure vintage movie nostalgia. The game it's self wasn't the best sandbox game, but it certanly wasn't the worst.
  • joabbuac - January 9, 2009 4:45 p.m.

woaa why so harsh on the first Godfather, for a ps2 game (which it was to start with) it really wasnt all that bad
  • 435 - January 9, 2009 4:17 p.m.

(Also, requisite FIRST comment)
  • 435 - January 9, 2009 4:15 p.m.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Ghostbusters. Dan Akroyd seems so thrilled about it, after all.