• hardcore_gamer1990 - April 7, 2010 1:16 p.m.

Uwe Boll should curl up and die Or make a decent movie.
  • Ded - April 7, 2010 1:12 p.m.

Gamesradar is the only place I even hear about this guy.. perhaps I should get out more :D
  • StoveToTheFace - April 7, 2010 1:05 p.m.

screw that dick
  • Imgema - April 7, 2010 12:43 p.m.

This man is the worst director ever for making this dreadful house of the dead movie, its the worst movie i have ever seen, in fact i tried to see it by curiosity alone, knowing its very bad and even then i couldn't stand it. But this Postal scene with the children being shot is the best scene i've seen in years, lol. I only remember one movie where a kid got killed without melodramatic scenes following and that was "the Blob". I hate kids in hollywood movies, they are always so mature, smart, brave and invincible....
  • bamb0o-stick - April 7, 2010 11:45 a.m.

@gilgamesh 310: Its Postal, not Portal lol. God help me if he makes a Portal game. I'd never thought someone would put "shooting kids" as a good quality in a movie director. Shooting kids in general isn't really something justifiable or that humorous. To be fair good child actors must be hard to find because obviously they don't have the same motivation and mentality as older mature actors. I think most movies don't have children die on-screen because it would cause too much controversy. It's not cool to tell a minor in that particular scene that they're brutally shot to death. Uwe Boll might have some admirable qualities to him, but he's definitely not helping movie-adapted video games very much, other than making them look like a joke.
  • idlemindkiller - April 7, 2010 11:36 a.m.

Hmm... Nope he still sucks. Im gonna think about his face when i take my giant morning poo in about three mins. And hes still a pussy. a big wet smelly german pussy. eat some nuts Boll.
  • OnyxOblivion - April 7, 2010 11:12 a.m.

HA! HA! Boll kills children, without a ten minute dramatic death scene, either. Whenever a movie actually DOES kill a child off, its always meldramatic. Give this man a prize. For having big ass balls. I like 'em even more after seeing this, too. http://loadingreadyrun.com/videos/view/330/An-Interview-with-Uwe-Boll
  • gilgamesh310 - April 7, 2010 10:54 a.m.

I haven't seen portal but this makes me want to. Children dying is definately not something you often see. But the most hated character in all of Uwe Bolls films was that fat guy in far cry, and he actually lived. I could never forgive Uwe Boll for that.
  • 1zz - April 7, 2010 9:52 a.m.

I remember him doing that boxing match with his critics. Bit lame of him considering he was a semi pro boxer. Mind, was good watching him give Rich 'Lowtax' Kyanka a few cracks... :)
  • FreekinIdiot - April 7, 2010 9:21 a.m.

Ben Kingsley as a retarded vampire?? Amazing
  • flyworld3 - April 7, 2010 8:54 a.m.

Fuck you, now I want to go see the Postal movie.
  • OmNomRomRearghNergh - April 7, 2010 8:41 a.m.

Burt Reynolds in In the Name of the King was amazing. All Uwe Boll's movies seem to be comedies anyway..