• johngrybos - June 22, 2010 8:02 p.m.

I only saw my first modern 3D movie recently, but afterwards, all I could think of was Dead Space in 3D. With the floating holographic interfaces and elongated enemy limbs, it would look fantastic. RE is a good enough substitute for now, I guess.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - June 22, 2010 7:24 p.m.

I thought there was a psp exclusive resi coming soon? is that the same game or will each portable get a different resi game?
  • sixboxes - June 22, 2010 7:17 p.m.

Whatever... I know girls in real life who change more often and more drastically than Jill. As for the game, I'll reserve judgment for when the gameplay vids start rolling in.
  • Darkwun - June 22, 2010 7:10 p.m.

how could they compare? because resi 5 was a MASSIVE disappointment lol good game in its own right, but after playing resi 4 it was a downgrade lmao recapthcha: admire ports
  • wiitard07 - June 22, 2010 7:08 p.m.

It looks great with the return of HUNK and REAL ZOMBIES!! Dont get what up with Chris and Jill tho
  • Moleman42 - June 22, 2010 6:49 p.m.

Well, looks like i need to get the 3ds now.
  • JADENkOTOR - June 22, 2010 5:53 p.m.

How can these even be compared??? Im not following... If this is only on 3DS its obviously going to be completely different and in my opinion incomparable. Could someone enlighten me?
  • trackstar103 - June 22, 2010 5:31 p.m.

as long as its just one player. the forced co-op really killed RE 5. and if Leon Kennedy, the coolest character in anything, makes a return, this could be a fantastic game
  • romensuarez - June 22, 2010 4:58 p.m.

I'm just happy Hunk is back. if you pause the vid halfway through there is a shot of him with his gun drawn about to splatter some zombie brains.Greatest RE character EVER.
  • nuno004 - June 22, 2010 4:51 p.m.

I think it would be awesome if it was a hybrid of the original gameplay with the creepy still camera angles, but with the aiming of resi 4. kinda like metal gear, only difference is that the aiming is over the shoulder not first person reCAPTCHA: however shiniest
  • NinjaJamez - June 22, 2010 4:46 p.m.

This looks great and all but... what the hell happened with the PSP resident evil !!!???
  • Felixthecat - June 22, 2010 4:32 p.m.

I think that this sounds amazing. When I first heard of it, I jizzed myself over the prospect of 3D in an RE game. I think the 3D will actually work amazingly for RE.
  • itsgoodtobetheking - June 22, 2010 4:30 p.m.

I like RE5, the only thing that bugged me was the AI a little bit and the fact that they don't explain the details very well. you have to read through a bunch of documents just to find out what happened to jill and why she became a blond all of a sudden.
  • Fiirestorm21 - June 22, 2010 4:26 p.m.

Here's to hoping Capcom ditches the archaic controls that were outdated a year after RE4 came out in favor of something much more intuitive. And then actually develops some game design talent and do something like what "allthegoodnamesweretaken" suggested along with creepy level design (looks like they got that at least) to make the game scary, instead of saying "oh, well giving the player shit controls makes the game scarier." No, dammit, it doesn't make the game scarier, it makes me more frustrated! Anyway, just a helpful suggestion for the boys and girls at Capcom.
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - June 22, 2010 4:21 p.m.

I want a single gun and maybe 2 clips throughout the whole game Hows that for Survival Horror!
  • Imgema - June 22, 2010 4:18 p.m.

As long as there are no good looking women, that look like models following you around, then maybe, just maybe, this will be scary.
  • Cyberninja - June 22, 2010 4:17 p.m.

@ NC 3ds only at the time of writing and it looks great from what ive seen.
  • NCGunnMan - June 22, 2010 4:08 p.m.

Wait is it coming out for consoles or just the new GB thing?
  • Zanthis - June 22, 2010 4:06 p.m.

Wow, the first RE game I've been interested in since 4. Ok, there have only been two, but I didn't care at all about them. I am actually excited.