We Recommend

• BladedFalcon - September 12, 2013 6:12 p.m.

...What's with UK editors and their love of Phil Collins? Seriously, it was weird enough that previous UK head Matt Cundy had picked him, (Then again, Cundy was always... weird.) But Andy as well? That's one hell of a coincidence.
  • archnite - September 12, 2013 9:10 p.m.

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums. Christy, take off your robe. Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. Sabrina, remove your dress. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism. Sabrina, why don't you, uh, dance a little. Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Christy, get down on your knees so Sabrina can see your asshole. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. Sabrina, don't just stare at it, eat it. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.
  • BladedFalcon - September 12, 2013 9:34 p.m.

...You're trolling the shit out of me, aren't you :P
  • Eightboll812 - September 12, 2013 10:03 p.m.

I think he is quoting American Psycho. I've only seen bits and pieces of the movie, but definitely sounds like it.
  • GR_AndyHartup - September 13, 2013 5:33 a.m.

He's definitely quoting American Pyscho, and it's my favourite novel, so I got the reference straight away. Really weird how Cundy picked Phil Collins too - that was a genuine coincidence. And it's PROOF that great minds really do think alike...
  • GoldenEagle1476 - September 12, 2013 5:51 p.m.

Either Little Jacob or CJ, I can't decide. And fuck Brucie, I don't see why people like him.
  • crustdbeat - September 12, 2013 5:45 p.m.

elizabeta torres,
  • Slipperyjoe - September 12, 2013 5:23 p.m.

Mary-Beth Maybell
  • winner2 - September 12, 2013 4:59 p.m.

Yusuf by far, and Little Jacob second. I will forever remember Yusuf saying he wanted to steal a NOOSE tank, and actually being a little surprised for a moment. And he has style.
  • solidscott - September 12, 2013 4:27 p.m.

My five would be Claude Speed ( GTA III ) I practically dressed the same as him before the game came out, though i was less blocky looking. Niko Bellic ( GTA IV ) Brilliantly cynical. Mikhail Faustin ( GTA IV ) Just a straight up paranoid ass but i have a soft spot for him. Carl Johnson ( GTA SA ) Said so many funny things and was enjoyable to be around from start to finish. Tony Prince ( GTA IV TBOGT ) I root for major feckups in games, Tony was that feckup.
  • VTheSystemV - September 12, 2013 3:45 p.m.

Fernando Martinez and Lazlow. Fernando's adulterous exploits on Emotion 98.3 never failed to amuse me. 'As Fernando said to his ex wife, "Please, don't leave me, it's not what you think! I was bitten by a snake, and the nice lady, she came to suck out the poison". That did not work so well''.
  • Dmancapri - October 23, 2011 4:37 p.m.

I dont know, Eddie from GTA 4 always stuck in my memory. Erupting and trying to murder you after you saying that burying someone's kids' bodies wasn't cool is not cool, Eddie
  • Zepaw - October 22, 2011 9:19 p.m.

Lazlow was always the highlight for me. A lot of time spent idling in my car so I could listen to him. God forbid I joy ride and crash and can't hear him while I switch vehicles.
  • SilentTee - October 22, 2011 4:10 a.m.

I seriously can't pick just one character. There are too many good ones. Big Smoke (GTA: SA) Cuz he kept on eating during a drive by. That's cool to me. Tommy (GTA: VC) - Anyone voiced by Ray Liotta is cool with me. I loved everything about that character. Umberto (GTA: VC) - A coward, but still hilarious to me.
  • Bugsy - October 20, 2011 11:21 p.m.

Too many, all the protagonists and characters were interesting. But the three that stand out to me are Niko, Johnny and Little Jacob.
  • BladedFalcon - October 20, 2011 2:15 p.m.

Mine is little Jacob, definitely. And I mean, c'mon, how can you NOT love that accent?
  • Fetalspray - October 20, 2011 1:03 p.m.

I cant narrow it down theres too many but I think Ken Rosenberg has been overlooked he was easily one of the funniest characters. He came out with some of the most hillarious lines Ive ever heard. 'I poke my head out of the gutter for one STinking second and Fate. Shovels S**T. In my face.' "Well it's fitting as I stand up to my neck in a river of s**t, with every Mafia guerilla from Liberty City to Los Santos, pissing in my face that you , Kent Paul should witness it!"
  • MadMan - October 20, 2011 12:05 p.m.

That Phil Collins Concert was awesome... I would love to take one of my "friends" in GTA V to one of those instead of another painful magic act, or unfunny comedic performance.
  • One-FISH- - October 20, 2011 11:52 a.m.

Did anyone else feel like they were watching American Psycho reading the Phil Collins section?
  • EHyundai - October 20, 2011 11:36 a.m.

Og loc for me.
  • archnite - September 12, 2013 9:12 p.m.

SAY OH GEE SAY OH GEE