• shadowleon - April 2, 2009 3:58 a.m.

I am a huge Sonic fan I have played all of them ether I own them or I have played them at a friend's house the only one I haven't played is Sonic and the Black Knight. And why is ware hedgehog sonic on the worst list he is friggin awesome!!!!!
  • ELpork - April 2, 2009 3:24 a.m.

MMMM, sonic 2.
  • blackknight - April 2, 2009 12:44 a.m.

i would choose sonic unleashed because they made every detail kinda real and i think its a great game.
  • super2j - April 2, 2009 12:37 a.m.

i disagree with the last comment " The Spin Dash remains the only addition (that) enhanced the experience" In sonic adventure ds (or wat ever the title was) sonic had a boost that u build up by doing tricks in air and u can only boost as u have it, it also had the same effect as the spin dash. It may not "look" better to most(including me) but that boost made the game so much more fun and i consider that boosting to be spin dash 2.0
  • RedOutlive10 - April 1, 2009 11:53 p.m.

The best Sonic for me was the sprite from Sonic 3, this plus the intro movie in the first stage with him in super form flying over the water, best Sonic scene ever.
  • MagicArmadillo - April 1, 2009 11:28 p.m.

very nice, @Evey, totally agree
  • tdog2747 - April 1, 2009 11:04 p.m.

Sonic 3 and Knuckles together was my favorite. I have the fortune of having all the sonic games on a genesis that still works. Best way to play it!
  • Cyberninja - April 1, 2009 9:15 p.m.

@chirisa928 lol
  • chrisat928 - April 1, 2009 8:01 p.m.

Was I the only one expecting a picture of the Sonic Drive-Thru menu on page 3?
  • cheeky907 - April 1, 2009 7:08 p.m.

woh thats alot of sonic games personally i dont like sonic actually the only sonic game i like is super smash bros brawl
  • mrmak - April 1, 2009 6:34 p.m.

So many sonics. I am now inspired to plug in my sega to start up some Sonic 2
  • Oletheking92 - April 1, 2009 6:09 p.m.

I thinks time for him to die now.. Yes right now.
  • Z-man427 - April 1, 2009 4:50 p.m.

i will say that graphically, the were-hog looks pretty good. but it doesn't work as Sonic, so it sucks
  • GR_JustinTowell - April 1, 2009 2:13 p.m.

@deathrebellion: It was a conscious decision not to include Super Sonic because that's a powered-up state - these are all the standard ones you start as and spend the majority of your time playing as. And to be honest, I never really enjoyed Super Sonic anyway, for me it just unbalanced the game in Sonic 2. And @ClusterShart - I've got that one too! Though I can't play it now as it won't run on iPod Touch. So much for upgrading, eh? Though he didn't look redrawn to me... are you sure it isn't just the lower screen resolution making him look different? I have no means of checking now!
  • GR_JustinTowell - April 1, 2009 1:12 p.m.

@symphonicdeathpop: Wow, someone who likes Sonic Shuffle! Nice cel-shading, you're right :)
  • TheWoolyMammoth - April 1, 2009 1:03 p.m.

Crappy 3D Sonic games be damned, I still love the lil blue guy. Pretty much defined my spare time as a child =) Although I think I'm possibly one of the only few who actually has nostalgia for Sonic 3D, lol.
  • symphonicdeathpop - April 1, 2009 12:56 p.m.

My fave is probably the Sonic Shuffle one... I miss that game.
  • Juriasu - April 1, 2009 12:53 p.m.

Well, I can't say the werehog is the best one...
  • powergamer - May 20, 2009 9:42 p.m.

Sonic battle 2 until I die.
  • wiigamer024 - May 2, 2009 2:52 p.m.

2D Best: Sonic 3 & Sonic CD 3D Best: Sonic 2006 ok, WTF is the 4th to last one!?!? (right before STH 2006)