• El_Hombre11 - December 26, 2008 7:36 a.m.

i wish there was an achievement for this, but i was playing Guitar Hero 4 with 2 other people online, The drummer and i[guitar, duh!] were Expert, and we had a Medium bass player... idk what song we were playing [maybe Pull me Under or Re-Education through labor] but we scored over 1,200,000 points awesome day
  • PhantomDave - December 26, 2008 12:58 a.m.

Psychotic Prankster from Fallout 3 was pretty hilarious....
  • Snarf - December 25, 2008 3:36 p.m.

I 5 starred every on-disc song on expert guitar in Bock Band 1
  • Zachary14 - December 25, 2008 6:57 a.m.

COD 4 It took 4ever to get the New Squad Record. but the time i didn't try to get it. I got it.
  • THE INHUMAN - December 25, 2008 4:40 a.m.

First one, I mean RIGHT at the beginninig ot the year, at roughly midnight, New Year's Eve: Beat Halo 3 on Legendary. With ONE friend. Then, beating Bioshock on Hard mode without dying. (Brass Balls) After that, Deep and Hard for Call of Duty 4. And finally, Exterminator, for killing all of the enemies in the F.E.A.R. campaign.
  • LeafRunner - December 25, 2008 3:15 a.m.

Game: Left 4 Dead Achievement: Untouchable Why: In a game like Left 4 Dead, it is nearly impossible to go 5 minutes without being hurt. After 7 waves of The Horde, 3 Tanks (2 if your lucky.), and a shitload of special zombies, if you don't get hurt, then you are a god. I even had some people asking me ''How did you manage that?''. This was my most glorious achievement ever, for it earned me respect, the title of a Left 4 Dead Pro, and pride.
  • BlackOmega - December 25, 2008 12:01 a.m.

oh and i know i call him 3 different things in that post and i know i mispelt too, but he just gets me so worked up i forgot myself......
  • BlackOmega - December 24, 2008 11:59 p.m.

i can't believe no one has mention the maddest achievement the most at times annoying and frustrating achievment of all. i'm talking about half life 2 orange box and that bloody launch the elf one. god at times i hated that poxy dwarf and when you carry the sod around, he's always there, just smiling smugly at you. b*****d..... the car bits were the worst, and try carrying him with the chopper chasing you and that whore of a garden gnome always rolling of and you have to get out and pick him up and doged the hail of bullets adnset him back on the car then drive 12 yards and start the process again. good times.......... so, thanx valve. thanx very much.
  • Whogivsachit - December 24, 2008 11:41 p.m.

Game: Left 4 Dead (360) Achievement: Tankbuster Why: "I've never really been an achievement whore before that, but this was like a medal of honour, taking down a tank without it damaging any of my team." That Achievement is one of the hardest ones to get besides the don't scare any witches one.
  • bron1417 - December 24, 2008 8:52 p.m.

it would have to be the "you won"! achievement from GTA IV it took me a good 40 hours and many replays to beat it and in my mind it just goes to show that hard work does pay off
  • dustLOOP - December 24, 2008 7:52 p.m.

Gotta' be mile high club on CoD4. This was the only thing in achievement history that actually got me mad that I was messing up so easily. But doing that particular achievement helped me with online play. Now I can do the plane on vet EVERY time now. I've got it burned into my skull haha
  • ssj4raditz - December 24, 2008 7:28 p.m.

Mine's not a specific single one, but I have managed to get all 1000 points on Civilization: Revolution. It's the only game that I've bothered to try and get all the Achievements for.
  • idunno - December 24, 2008 7:20 p.m.

My greatest achievement would have to be the 'Challenges' achievement from Worms. I had beaten the entire rest of the game and gotten all the other achievements, but I just could not beat the last challenge. So one day early this year I picked it back up, played the level and won just like that.
  • El72125 - December 24, 2008 7:17 p.m.

Beating Call of Duty: World At War on Veteran mode. (getting the individual bronze trophies and the overall gold one).
  • RaIdEn - December 24, 2008 6:54 p.m.

i've only been collecting trophies for like two weeks now but i have to say getting dyno-might! in uncharted. now i have to get dyno-might! expert.
  • georgeguy - December 24, 2008 6:48 p.m.

my favorite is the profesinal(sp?) in call of duty WAW i mean, you shoot a dog in the face by shooting at some ones butt.
  • Kirbykiller4 - December 24, 2008 6:02 p.m.

Gears 2,Suicide Missionary,by myself,no human teammate,just dumbfuck dom getting himself killed every 5 minutes.
  • bradders1495 - December 24, 2008 4:49 p.m.

what about closet hero on left for dead. Ssave a surviver from a closet - when i first got this i looked at the achievments and saw this. i thought this was really random but now i have got it i understand lol
  • DeadPatriot - December 24, 2008 4:18 p.m.

getting all 40 titles on mgs4 then having my game deleted and having to do it again i broke a controller but i was so proud in the end
  • noobeater - December 24, 2008 3:06 p.m.

1-beating mile high club veteren 2-getting achievement for banjo kazooie on box live for 900 notes...it took me ages on n64 so im glad this time around i ot achievement for it