• Musicgeek4 - December 23, 2008 11:14 p.m.

even closer to first
  • SligStorm - July 23, 2009 5:04 a.m.

Zombie Genocidest in Left 4 Dead. I don't even want to think about how many hours and shotgun shells went into that one.
  • Naruto100234 - January 20, 2009 10:35 p.m.

Mine Would be 100% on naruto the broken bond.
  • Naruto100234 - January 19, 2009 11:32 p.m.

My most prized achievment is the achievment is the sonic achivement one to reach the end or bioshock so good at this achivement
  • Thunderpants - January 18, 2009 6:22 p.m.

Mine is the achievment you get when you get all of the collectibles in gears 2
  • 1-800-game-hlp - January 11, 2009 3:36 a.m.

My greatest Acheivment would be either my 4 halo 3 gold skulls, or SPOILER ALERT! Defeated Atlas in Bioshock, the game that said "IN YOUR FACE, HALO!" yes, i said it. Bioshock owned all 3 Halos in one game. Sorry, Bungie. Good try.
  • war811 - January 10, 2009 8:07 a.m.

im changing mine to all my geometry wars 2 achievements. that game really makes you work for them.
  • TRANE23 - January 10, 2009 8 a.m.

Mine would be on cod4 hardcore team death match. didn't die and had a 17 head shot killing spree
  • Lastchild90 - January 8, 2009 1:53 a.m.

btw, i know i made a typo lol
  • Brumak21 - January 7, 2009 2:43 a.m.

its probably getting two for one in halo 3 that was pretty hard without cheating
  • Areth45 - January 4, 2009 9:36 p.m.

I'd have to say beating Gears of War 2 on the hardest difficulty. Especially since I opened the package, popped in the disc, new game, and I went straight to the hardest difficulty. Oh, and I never played Gears 2.
  • mr.reaper14 - January 3, 2009 8:34 p.m.

mine is the thnks for the memories achivement on gears of war two. It wasn't that hard to get but the fun i had getting it made me the proudest man in america because of the co-op freind i was playing with. actully it was the night befor new years eve so it was close to 2009. The achivement is not what i'm proud of it's the memories that it carry
  • iamhephzibah - January 1, 2009 5:34 p.m.

I would say "Mile HIght Club" on COD4
  • mikingdisco - December 30, 2008 10:41 p.m.

well i have two in gta iv fed the fish and in gears 2 green as grass because i put on hardcore
  • MrPinkBAMF - December 30, 2008 7:03 p.m.

2 friends and i got the "bladder of steel" achievement on rock band 2. thats completing the endless setlist without pausing the game. 84 songs in a row. it took about 6 and a half hours.
  • Rhesus - December 30, 2008 2:36 a.m.

Mine? Hmmm probably killing 100,000 Locusts in Gears 2. IT TAKES LONGER THAN YOU THINK.
  • NeotericDope - December 28, 2008 8:54 a.m.

where I said this **It's an achievement where you can just run through the same achievement over and over game and eventually get it. ** The second achievement should have been "level".
  • CoD_22 - December 27, 2008 8:39 p.m.

Achievement unlocked: Comment on an article
  • camo510 - December 26, 2008 4:52 p.m.

Collect all treasures on Uncharted... that took a while and a few replays.. and i was playing on hard
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - December 26, 2008 11:21 a.m.

I would like to start this comment with a quotte form your article: Daniel Dawkins – Editor, PSM3 Game: None Trophy: None "Because I managed to play games for a month after trophies became active, without claiming one. It’s a game within a game - only playing games that don't have trophies." And now i would just like to say - I OWN YOUR ASS, DAWKINS! Played PS3 since the launch month, got the trophy update as soon as humanly possible, AND still havent got any trophies (until i play the Mirror's Edge i got for Crimbo)