• garnsr - December 16, 2009 4:33 a.m.

The No-man's Land story sounds a lot like inFamous, though. Would they really do a another high-profile game with so similar a setting, so soon? I got the first game as a free game at Best Buy, for their buy two get one deal, and ended up enjoying it probably more than any of the many other great games on PS3 this fall. But, like Bioshock, as much as I unexpectedly enjoyed the first, I'm not so sure about the sequel. Hopefully they'll both end up being games I want to play.
  • sgloomy - December 16, 2009 4:09 a.m.

My guess is as good as anyone else's but if i had to guess, i would say that the amusement park the joker is in is most definitely not a park, but its the old Sionis factory that has been shut down, and considering the iceberg lounge, its probably a part of the town that has been abandoned (kinda like no mans land). what im really hoping for is Catwoman, she would be a great character that opens up the possibility of different types of objectives and a great chance to add some nice dialogue for batman that can take the edge off the seriousness when the joker is not in the scene (mark Hamill is AMAZING!!!!!)
  • Cwf2008 - December 16, 2009 3:50 a.m.

"Besides, look at those makeshift concrete walls. That hastily strung barbwire. The familiar Arkham guards. The asylum is still a secure, self-contained location" Wait what? Last i checked, makeshift concrete walls, hastily strung barbwire, and especially the old Arkham guards do not make a secure location. Hell maybe thats why the inmates escape, because there in an even crappier place
  • Samael - December 16, 2009 3:35 a.m.

How you managed to spot that cat is beyond me. Incredible analysis Mr. Way...Barratt.
  • nadrewod999 - December 16, 2009 1:03 a.m.

Wow. Just like you predicted. I have to wonder if you guys are secretly hiring Bruce Wayne as an intern, because I do not know anyone else who could have followed whatever microscopic clues they placed in the last game. Maybe we will see Humpty Dumpty when we get new gadgets, or the Mad Hatter will be one of the bosses, turning the guards against you.
  • TheToastedToasters - December 16, 2009 12:54 a.m.

Whoops didn't read the last paragraph with you guys making the same guess but anyway, the image of batman holding the person is around :32 looking down the alleyway past the iceberg
  • TheToastedToasters - December 16, 2009 12:49 a.m.

Also, i forgot to add that I presume that his illness is an adverse affect of the titan formula since he was not properly treated and instead was shocked with electrical volts
  • sly123321 - December 16, 2009 12:42 a.m.

omg you guys are like gods... but i didn't like the game play of the first one.. it was very repetitive in most ways.
  • TheToastedToasters - December 16, 2009 12:41 a.m.

I want to point out that in the reflection of light given by the car that is lit on fire you can see a shadow of batman holding a man in the air but as the camera slowly shifts the man starts becoming deformed and larger. normally, this could just be due to the shift of camera, but the shadow of batman doesn't change and only the man, easily hinting at clayface
  • Silvermech - December 16, 2009 12:35 a.m.

I hope it will be as good, or better, then the first.
  • Silvermech - December 16, 2009 12:34 a.m.

I hope it will be as good, or better, then the first.
  • Schizo - December 16, 2009 12:04 a.m.

Bravo Barrat... Bravo
  • lloyddobler - December 15, 2009 11:58 p.m.

Even more so than "No Man's Land" this looks to me like a variation on "Escape From New York". Either way, can't wait.
  • lovinmyps3 - December 15, 2009 11:31 p.m.

Wow GR, you guys are spot on!
  • dante1924 - December 15, 2009 11:23 p.m.

Also, Joker Probably had a backup plan. Maybe the person with the titan stuff went on a rampage, and not an earthquake. Who knows?
  • EnviromentalDog - December 15, 2009 11:23 p.m.

Damn good eye Mr Barratt, great job.mar
  • El_Hombre11 - December 15, 2009 11:18 p.m.

This is really great and everything, but one thing puzzles me... In the article, you completely either ignored or failed to address the sequence that takes place between 0:35 and 0:41. Now, in my point of view, this iconic shot of a giant clown face is meant for more than just for show. My question is, where is this supposed to take place? This article has already shown that a Carnival, the Penguin's club, and streets of Gotham will be obvious set pieces for much of the action in BAA2, but this building in the very short sequence puzzles me... If you pause at 0:31, it's obvious that the building with the giant clown face doesn't exist behind Penguin's club... So what, and where, the hell is this place? I'm crossing my fingers that we'll get to see Rocksteady unleash the Joker on Wayne Manor. Maybe in another climactic battle? [please?] The architecture in the building leaves me with no proper guesses, so I was hoping someone at GamesRadar could either set me straight or confirm that this is a hint at another location in what will be the game of the year.
  • dante1924 - December 15, 2009 11:18 p.m.

If you look at the first link where the villains are predicted, and go to the first riddler sound byte he says, "Oh, I only hope joker hasn't completely trashed the city." which he clearly has, according to the trailer. I suspect Riddler's involved with this plan as well, along with two-face and killer croc/bane/scarecrow. Also, the No Man's Land idea sounds pretty cool.
  • coolbeans - December 15, 2009 11:03 p.m.

Im kinda scared that they are trying to push this game out to fast with too much in it
  • boxmeizter - December 15, 2009 10:50 p.m.

this game will be enjoyable! arent warden sharp loose too? i dont think he will be forgotten so fast