We Recommend

• TristanPR77 - April 2, 2012 1:33 p.m.

Picture 9 is wrong. Demons Souls is a PS3 exclusive and they put it an xbox label. Apart from that notorious mistake, nice article.
  • rxb - April 2, 2012 1:22 p.m.

Good work Cundy, part of me wishes we could go back to those more simple days.
  • profile0000 - April 2, 2012 1:08 p.m.

Holy crap, that was a brilliant article. That made my day, no... That made the month of April for me already.
  • ultimatepunchrod - April 2, 2012 12:11 p.m.

Nice one. Some of these look genuinely awful/awesome.
  • MetroidPrimeRib - April 2, 2012 12:10 p.m.

The reverse of this would be modern box art for old games So shaded main character looking down facing cover with title above him
  • ultimatepunchrod - April 2, 2012 12:12 p.m.

Just curious, do you like anything? At all?
  • Pwnage19 - April 2, 2012 12:43 p.m.

Comment on GamesRadar articles? lol.
  • MetroidPrimeRib - April 2, 2012 1:16 p.m.

I don't like being asked that
  • Redeater - April 2, 2012 4:19 p.m.

I'm guessing violent, angry, degrading sex. Seriously though I swear to god he has had a few positive comments in the last month or two.
  • SouthTippBass - April 2, 2012 12:01 p.m.

Nostalgia buzz! I used to have Rick Dangerous 2 on C64! Whoppee!!!!
  • BladedFalcon - April 2, 2012 11:10 a.m.

Despite the obviously crappy drawings and photos of most of these, there IS something I like about them: Color. Most of these have a far more exciting, vibrant color palette than most covers of today, methinks. Also, the Skate one is hilarious XD
  • BladedFalcon - April 2, 2012 2:41 p.m.

Good for you!
  • WillisTron - April 2, 2012 10:11 a.m.

Why is Demon's Souls on the 360?
  • BladedFalcon - April 2, 2012 11:06 a.m.

Probably a slip up of Cundy, who most likely was familiar with (or thinking about) the 360 version of Dark Souls, and inferred from there that Demon's Souls also came out on the 360. Which is incorrect of course, but *shrugs* details.
  • birdman1041 - April 2, 2012 8:23 p.m.

Yet, you never *shrug* off "slip ups" made by commenters. Those are always fodder for berating and name-calling, right? The rest of us are also bored and have a lot of free time, but we don't spend it seeking opportunites to be a giant bell-end.
  • BladedFalcon - April 2, 2012 8:43 p.m.

I never really have attacked a commenter that has made a "Slip up". I usually do so mainly when they themselves are being assholes, or right on idiotic. I've noticed you seem to have a bone to pick with me. Now, I'm not going to deny I can be a jerk, because I can be, and I am to those I think that deserve it. But I'd like to think I am not like that with nearly everyone, certainly not with users with actual insight or constructive criticism. If you want to properly judge me, why not bother to check more of my comments, eh? Do proper research? Check one or two pages of my overall comments. If you want to keep calling me an asshole just for the sake of it, then go ahead. I'm not going to cry if you do. But it'd be nice if you at least did it with actual facts and properly informed...
  • Matt Cundy - April 2, 2012 1:14 p.m.

Pure accident. Was in the Photoshop zone. All a blur. Couldn't see straight. Mind was scrambled.
  • NanoElite666 - April 2, 2012 9:58 a.m.

Why on earth is Demon's Souls given an Xbox case here? Considering it was a PS3 exclusive? Otherwise great article. Especially loved the description for MW3.
  • Japanaman - April 2, 2012 8:45 a.m.

Would be nice if clicking on anything worked around here. Why can't you guys just post a bunch of images on one page? It takes less time to load than all these fancy slide show gimmicks.