• tyler_14_420 - September 1, 2009 5:14 p.m.

Starcraft 2 in '09? Lol! At this point, We'd be lucky to get SC2 in late 2010/2011.
  • wkdtkd - August 9, 2009 1:47 p.m.

Well I had to chose two games out of Uncharted 2, Assassins Creed 2, Red Dead Redemption and Heavy Rain...so at least its made my choice much easier... :P
  • STR33TFiR3 - August 7, 2009 5:17 p.m.

Rockstar, just don't delay PC releases of RDR or MP3! I hated u like hell when I had to wait for GTA IV while my console friends played it to glory!
  • RadarQJD - August 5, 2009 12:24 a.m.

Judging from the "still coming in 2009 " list, i still have about 5 games to still look forward to...hopefully.
  • Xeacons - August 4, 2009 4:47 p.m.

Well, the good news is that 2010 will be even better! And we have all this last quarter to save up for, what should be a BADASS next year!
  • LOUDcarBOMB - August 3, 2009 11:55 p.m.

Bioshock 2 might get more cash than CoD:MW2/Halo ODST because Bioshock 2 doesn't have to compete between CoD & Halo in the same time length of the release.
  • Sooliskoo - August 3, 2009 8:02 p.m.

i want to play Diablo 3 so bad
  • zuse315 - August 3, 2009 8 p.m.

NOOOOOO! I don't want to wait for Splinter Cell or Bioshock!
  • Auron - August 3, 2009 11:26 a.m.

Dissapointment much?
  • maddmann36 - August 3, 2009 5:37 a.m.

If the world ends after 09 and I havent died yet AND I dont play bioshock 2 Im going to hurt someone
  • Smeggs - August 3, 2009 3:25 a.m.

I'm surprised about Bioshock 2, I actually expected that to be out maybe by the end of November. They already had gameplay videos and everything so I was thinking "Well even if the story ends up sucking at least the gameplay looks ok." Also can you really blame the poor people working on Singularity? I'm pretty sure that a lot of people probably crapped their pants when they heard about Modern-Warfare 2, I'll bet that MW2 will attract more audiance than H3:ODST so I think its smart to move Singularity. Along with the fact that time physics in games have never REALLY worked completely *CoughTimeShiftCough* Besides a lot of these games are coming out between Jan-April so at least by naxt year we'll have stuff to play.
  • AaronTheGamingGeek - August 2, 2009 7:22 p.m.

the reason that most of the November releases are being delayed is because of 1 single game CALL OF DUTY: MODERN WARFARE 2
  • JC182 - August 2, 2009 6:17 p.m.

That sucks that Bioshock 2 got pushed back i cant wait for that game to come out
  • ForceCSW - August 2, 2009 5:18 p.m.

So whats left to play in 09 besides Modern Warefar2? Damn this sucks
  • DoctorGordonFreeman - August 2, 2009 3:42 p.m.

HL2 episode 3...when will you come?
  • Hiimad - August 2, 2009 1:55 p.m.

ModernWarfare2,Borderlands,Madden10,Ballad of Gay Tony,Assassins Creed 2 GET.
  • infern0 - August 2, 2009 1 p.m.

Its all because of CoD mw2 sure you might think some of them get launched after cod but think about this some people still play CoD 4 to this day I dont know how it got repettetive for me but with that in mind launching in the first year as mw2 is a bad idea simply because of the amount of people who will be playing it for the whole year then after that they can release their games to the people who innevitably get bored of hearing GRENADE!.
  • garnsr - August 2, 2009 4:58 a.m.

There are still five games in that block still coming out this year that I plan to get. Hope they space them out a bit, so I don't neglect some for others.
  • Spybreak8 - August 2, 2009 4:54 a.m.

Tell those damn marketing guys to lay off and let them develop the game. You know once they gain visuals to your game you're fucked haha. I can't wait for DiRT 2, Borderlands, SCII, COD:MW2, ME2, Left 4 Dead 2 and Aion. Yea I think I'll be good.^^
  • zayleffein - August 1, 2009 11:59 p.m.

I can wait until 2010 for more games I was getting nervous about having to buy so many by the end of this year. I am greedy enough I wouldn't have anything to buy people presents... Damn I am greedy.