• RebornKusabi - April 7, 2009 9:07 p.m.

Ok but you have to understand that regardless of what console a multiplatform game is released on, having the game this broken is unexceptable on any grounds. If you honestly think that the article writers are lying then think what you want but the simple fact is that they have documented this crap and have statements and facts to back themselves up. I'm sorry that you feel that they are talking bad about your precious game but this shit is rediculious and IS GROUNDS TO be reported about to the correct people. Whatever, fanboyism bores me...
  • djdue - April 7, 2009 8:59 p.m.

Maybe its broken on the 360 but I finished the the ps3 version. It took me over 50 hours and I didn't come across a single glitch. I did think the multi-player was lacking and several flaws. But to call this a broken game is huge misstatement, at least based on my ps3 version this game deserves high praise and is a 8 or 9.
  • Fishow753 - April 7, 2009 8:50 p.m.

I must be incredibly lucky, for I have never encountered a single bug while playing the game
  • Gingerbread - April 7, 2009 8:46 p.m.

ha i bought this game and played like 2 hours of it and found out it was pretty boring I then traded it to my friend for fable 2, mercs 2, burnout paradise and shaun white snowboarding! lol
  • RebornKusabi - April 7, 2009 7:54 p.m.

I too was going to pick this game up and thankfully I saw this article because frankly, I seem to attract game-ending glitches... Guess I will be waiting on this game until it is fixed.
  • John-117 - April 7, 2009 6:55 p.m.

I never realized this game was so broken, thanks for the heads up. I was going to get it since it dropped 20 dollars, but I guess I'll hold until the supposed patch is released. Great article, very informative and helpful, keep up the good work.