Topics

3DS Nintendo

• taokaka - May 14, 2013 4:33 p.m.

I originally got my 3ds with the next generation of pokemon in mind, but at the moment my hype for pokemon x/y couldn't be any lower. However the bright news is my 2 year old 3DS is about to get some serious attention; PL:AL, PLvAA, AA:DD, SMT IV, BD:FF and on top of those I'm somewhat interested in the zelda, mario & luigi, yoshi's island, SSB and rune factory 4.
  • Arobadope - May 14, 2013 6:20 p.m.

Bro if your 3DS hasn't been getting a lot of attention already I only have one question for..."What's wrong with you?" - Reggie.
  • masterjoe123 - May 14, 2013 3:27 p.m.

There goes my paycheck.
  • codystovall - May 14, 2013 3:16 p.m.

All we need is a pikmin, metroid and kirby game and this will be the best handheld ever.
  • Vittles05 - May 14, 2013 2:03 p.m.

I was completely unaware that Ages/Seasons were coming back. Ages was easily one of my favorite GBC games, and I've always wanted to play both. Thanks for the heads-up.
  • THETHINGABOUT - May 14, 2013 12:50 p.m.

With Pokemon and Zelda coming out, it's going to be very hard getting my girlfriend out the house >_>
  • antiAntag0nist - May 14, 2013 12:42 p.m.

Its articles like this that make me wish I still had my 3DS; I miss that Aqua Blue handheld.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - May 14, 2013 1:25 p.m.

that just means it's time to upgrade to XL!
  • antiAntag0nist - May 14, 2013 1:35 p.m.

I know! I want one so bad, I'm really missing out some quality games.
  • winner2 - May 14, 2013 12:40 p.m.

Shantae and the pirate's curse sounds like a must buy for me, and the some of the rest of this list as well. Dream team, Pokemon y, smash bros, zelda, yoshi, and Layton besides that for me I think.
  • DragonLord23 - May 14, 2013 12:12 p.m.

Pokemon X and Y, Project Cross Zone, and the new Zelda of course.
  • BladedFalcon - May 14, 2013 11:42 a.m.

Heh, nice! while both the Wii U and 360 grasped to get even a top 10 list, the 3DS got a whopping 25 one! To be fair though... a 15-20 list would have been more accurate, because couple games here feel like a stretch to put, and I can't imagine anyone being legitimately interested in playing them. I mean, c'mon... Flipnote Studio 3DS? Chocobo Racing 3D? Bugs vs Tanks?
  • shawksta - May 14, 2013 2:15 p.m.

Bugs vs Tanks is the odd one out, but being made by inafune is what is getting attention about it. Otherwise if it wasn't for that, it just would've been another easy going title that wouldn't get noticed.
  • Frieza - May 14, 2013 11:39 a.m.

The existence of Pokemon X and Y and SSB 3DS is the only reason why I still have my 3DS. I only own one 3DS game so I'm pretty hyped for these games. The new Pheonix Wright game looks promising, as does the Yoshi and Shantae games. Here's hoping we get some promising gameplay for SSB at E3!