Topics

Uncharted

We Recommend

• wheresmymonkey - July 12, 2012 7:51 a.m.

I hear Nolan North is doing the english dub. He does every other one. I'd play this there's not enough good inidana jones type games out there as there is. It's not like Uncharted is at all original anyway.
  • bash street kid - July 12, 2012 4:54 a.m.

Protagonist within. Fuck off.
  • robotdickens - July 11, 2012 11:51 p.m.

I would love it if Microsoft and Sony stop trying to screw over the people who bought their games and just make an amazing game together. I applaud moves in gaming like how Insomiac games stopped being PS3 exclusive. The only people they are hurting is the people who actually want to play their games. Make one amazing system free of bugs, online play and all the games to be able to play on that one game system as well as PC and gaming will have truly passed it's phase of being a total cash grab system.
  • brickman409 - July 11, 2012 10:38 p.m.

bioshock + uncharted? im not sure about everyone else but i think this is going to be pretty dam awesome.
  • Tjwoods18 - July 11, 2012 8:15 p.m.

WTF, What knock off.
  • ThatGamerDude - July 11, 2012 6:11 p.m.

I don't know what to make of this. I guess I would say that this is quite interesting looking but if you were to play Uncharted in first-person then it would feel slightly weird. If they are going for a Uncharted FPS like game then I could surely say is good luck.
  • IceBlueKirby - July 11, 2012 5:14 p.m.

I might keep a watch on this game to see how it's shaping up in the future, but I'm not sure I should be expecting much of it. There's the generic title, and the cookie cutter characters...but if they manage to make said characters interesting, then they may have something.
  • RedHarlow - July 11, 2012 3:42 p.m.

Everything can be made better by a perilous minecart ride.
  • Sjoeki - July 11, 2012 12:32 p.m.

Hell everybody knows that unearthed is game to watch! What happened to that game?
  • Javv - July 11, 2012 12:27 p.m.

"Uncharted FPS?" no, thanks. may I ask you why?
  • KA87 - July 11, 2012 11:45 a.m.

Drake and Sully better watch out for their clones. Man this is just like the last episode of Eureka.
  • MetroidPrimeRib - July 11, 2012 10:52 a.m.

I actually thought this was Uncharted for a second What the fuck
  • paul212 - July 11, 2012 8:23 a.m.

Obviously uncharted inspired the look, but the gameplay looks like its on a whole different bioshocky level, I would play the crap out of this game.
  • SentientSquidMachine - July 11, 2012 8:04 a.m.

I think if you and your friends had the talent and resources to make your own game, this it what would happen. Take all of the stuff you've been playing recently and mash it up into something that you would personally want to play. If Mojang was sued by Zenimax, I would have to believe that Sony will sue, and use the same excuse of we didn't want to, our lawyers made us. That being said, I wish these guys luck; the game is looking pretty good.
  • lkchevrolet021 - July 11, 2012 7:48 a.m.

Wow, that picture showing the two main characters is so exactly like uncharted its sad.
  • Tjwoods18 - July 11, 2012 8:19 p.m.

I wouldn't be suprised if Naughty Dog went forward with court litigation on this matter. You can basically see that it is the same game. A different perspective will not change the extreme similarities that this title has to Uncharted.
  • b-dog1991 - July 11, 2012 7:45 a.m.

Never mind the German U-Boat, what's Tom Selleck doing dressed up as Sully? Have my prayers for a Magnum P.I./Uncharted crossover been heard by The Farm 51?
  • ncurry2 - July 11, 2012 7:11 a.m.

Sully lost some weight
  • Shinn - July 11, 2012 6:47 a.m.

Maybe the developers are Indiana Jones fans?
  • dc1 - July 11, 2012 6:13 a.m.

ohhhh... some how I don't see this as flattery.