Topics

GDC Sony

• Unoriginal - March 8, 2011 6:05 p.m.

Damn, Naughty Dog is leaps and bounds above anyone else in directing cutscenes.
  • Stridefizzel - March 8, 2011 5:57 p.m.

@ Cruddi Uhh, are you kidding me?? The multiplayer in uncharted 2 was awesome, did you even play it? They had better keep the multiplayer and improve on it, and of course they will because a lot of people loved it! On another note, this game is gonna be sweet. Game I'm most looking forward to this year
  • Y2Ken - March 8, 2011 5:42 p.m.

Man, I do like the look of this. The game in general looks phenomenal, and I do like the head thug. Can't wait to see more.
  • oneshotfinch - March 8, 2011 5:40 p.m.

STAFEM STAFEM STAFEM
  • RicePuddingUK - March 8, 2011 5:35 p.m.

@KidKatana True but look at CoD:MW2, British Good Guys; Price and Soap, American Bad Guys: Sheperd and the Mercs, and that was an American game.
  • Agent79 - March 8, 2011 5:29 p.m.

Oh no Judi Dench is gonna beat me up.
  • crumbdunky - March 8, 2011 5:23 p.m.

I thin you're almost definitely right kidkatana. CM was my first thought and as a fellow historical Englishman with shadowy, guessed at details serves the purpose almost TOO well. I imagine, as they're going back to those days in terms of plot we could have all manner of tie in going on and the scope is incredibly exciting.
  • sgloomy - March 8, 2011 5:21 p.m.

I am starting to consider buying a 3D tv. From all that has been revealed, this game is going to be as good as the other two if not better.
  • KidKatana - March 8, 2011 5:17 p.m.

-GASP- An ENGLISH VILLAIN??!?!?!?!? In a game starring an AMERICAN??!?!?!?!! Oh wait, that's every game ever made in the history of ever. Including both previous Uncharted games. On a more serious note, I wonder if she's supposed to be a descendent of Christopher Marlowe, who was a contemporary of Francis Drake's. He would be a suitably mysterious figure for Naughty Dog to cook up a cool backstory for.
  • Darthspud - March 8, 2011 5:12 p.m.

Jason Staytham!
  • Cruddi - March 8, 2011 5:04 p.m.

oooo yet an uncharted, i just hope they drop the online because games like this suffer under that "PADDING"