We Recommend

• BladedFalcon - June 4, 2012 8:59 a.m.

I agree that sadly, most of these will never happen... Except for KH3. I mean, yeah, Squeenix is obviously fond of dicking around with spinnoffs and such. But there's no way they won't eventually unveil a proper sequel, not with so many fanboys ready to lick that shit up. It might be latter than sooner, but I'm willing to bet it will happen.
  • Fuzunga - June 4, 2012 8:57 a.m.

You mentioned Jade Empire, so now I love you forever.
  • ichigoame - June 4, 2012 8:50 a.m.

SOD was probably the only suda 51 game I've played that I didn't like I'd rather there be a killer 7 sequel though that might never happen but at least killer is dead which is supposed to be a mix between NMH and killer 7 has been announced by him ^^
  • n00b - June 4, 2012 8:48 a.m.

Jetforce Gemini 2 but i know will never happen cuz Rare is stupid now
  • sa_carver - June 4, 2012 8:45 a.m.

I could agree more with the last two choices. Republic Commando was my first shooter, and it will always hold a special place for me. And Kingdom Hearts... Oh man, that game is amazing. I still wait patiently for KH3.
  • sa_carver - June 4, 2012 8:46 a.m.

Dangit, I meant I *couldn't* agree more...
  • AutoEroticAsphyxiation - June 4, 2012 8:39 a.m.

You know what that Kingdom Hearts entry reminded me off? Did "The World Ends With You" not end on a tease for a sequel? I definitely know THAT won't happen, but at least the characters are getting a chance to pop up in Kingdom Hearts 3D.
  • inkyspot - June 4, 2012 8:26 a.m.

I would love to see a sequal to Republic Commando (which I bought), but alas, it's been too long and more likely won't happen as you guys noted.
  • shawksta - June 4, 2012 8:13 a.m.

Awesome list. I want a sequel done by Retro of DK64 We should all remember that even if they seem impossible, Never give up hope! We had impossible odds before, Weegee's Mansion got a sequel,so anything can happen!
  • SentientSquidMachine - June 4, 2012 10:02 a.m.

I was scrolling down to post DK64! My favorite 3D adventure game of all time (maybe because I was like 11 when it came out).
  • avery78 - June 4, 2012 8:03 a.m.

Republic Commando 2 would be a badass game.