• samsneeze - June 4, 2012 9:03 a.m.

I will cry if Power Stone 3 gets announced at E3. Heck, I'd lose my shit even if they only promised rereleases through XBLA/PSN. Well that and Skies of Arcadia and Shenmue. Pokemon Snap 3DS would be the best idea Nintendo never had. I mean, it's so obvious that the game would rock on a system like that. A lot of "unique" things could be done with it. #Iwatasays I'm not sure how I'd feel about a new Jade Empire coming from the current Bioware. There isn't anything really wrong with them I guess. But I don't think it'd be as nice as the first as simple that game was. I'd get my brick out the closet if they announced Kingdom Hearts III at E3 and promised to do something about the gameplay and laughable story. It's too late to save the story, but I believe the gameplay may still be salvageable at this point.
  • Doctalen - June 4, 2012 9:01 a.m.

I would buy a Playstation 3 the moment KH3 is announced. I would buy the most expensive package with no regrets. But no all we get are these spinoffs that are prequels to the sequel of the prequel.
  • BladedFalcon - June 4, 2012 8:59 a.m.

I agree that sadly, most of these will never happen... Except for KH3. I mean, yeah, Squeenix is obviously fond of dicking around with spinnoffs and such. But there's no way they won't eventually unveil a proper sequel, not with so many fanboys ready to lick that shit up. It might be latter than sooner, but I'm willing to bet it will happen.
  • Fuzunga - June 4, 2012 8:57 a.m.

You mentioned Jade Empire, so now I love you forever.
  • ichigoame - June 4, 2012 8:50 a.m.

SOD was probably the only suda 51 game I've played that I didn't like I'd rather there be a killer 7 sequel though that might never happen but at least killer is dead which is supposed to be a mix between NMH and killer 7 has been announced by him ^^
  • n00b - June 4, 2012 8:48 a.m.

Jetforce Gemini 2 but i know will never happen cuz Rare is stupid now
  • sa_carver - June 4, 2012 8:45 a.m.

I could agree more with the last two choices. Republic Commando was my first shooter, and it will always hold a special place for me. And Kingdom Hearts... Oh man, that game is amazing. I still wait patiently for KH3.
  • sa_carver - June 4, 2012 8:46 a.m.

Dangit, I meant I *couldn't* agree more...
  • AutoEroticAsphyxiation - June 4, 2012 8:39 a.m.

You know what that Kingdom Hearts entry reminded me off? Did "The World Ends With You" not end on a tease for a sequel? I definitely know THAT won't happen, but at least the characters are getting a chance to pop up in Kingdom Hearts 3D.
  • inkyspot - June 4, 2012 8:26 a.m.

I would love to see a sequal to Republic Commando (which I bought), but alas, it's been too long and more likely won't happen as you guys noted.
  • shawksta - June 4, 2012 8:13 a.m.

Awesome list. I want a sequel done by Retro of DK64 We should all remember that even if they seem impossible, Never give up hope! We had impossible odds before, Weegee's Mansion got a sequel,so anything can happen!
  • SentientSquidMachine - June 4, 2012 10:02 a.m.

I was scrolling down to post DK64! My favorite 3D adventure game of all time (maybe because I was like 11 when it came out).
  • avery78 - June 4, 2012 8:03 a.m.

Republic Commando 2 would be a badass game.