• Jacko415 - June 4, 2012 4:54 p.m.

Too Human needs a second chance.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 5, 2012 9:23 a.m.

NO, the trailers of the game were awesome but the game just did not deliver.
  • Person5 - June 5, 2012 2:21 p.m.

It had promise though, given a second chance, an awesome game might actually be made that takes place in that really cool setting.
  • Shinard - June 11, 2012 1:20 p.m.

www.gamesradar.com/top-7disappointing-games-deserve-sequels
  • thefreakysurgeon - June 4, 2012 2:56 p.m.

The only game series that came to my mind (and maybe to a lot of other people's mind)when I saw this article was the Mother series. Even though all of us can play the 3 games on emulators today, a Mother 1+2+3 for the 3DS is one thing that I really want to be announced at future E3s or other video game conventions, but I know that that dream will probably never come true.
  • Person5 - June 5, 2012 2:22 p.m.

Look at my picture, that game would make everything better forever!
  • TheFabricOfTime - June 4, 2012 1:44 p.m.

Timesplitters. That is all.
  • Cyberninja - June 4, 2012 1:19 p.m.

Why does everyone complain about KH 3 not being made, it was made a while ago it is called Birth By Sleep and we are about to get KH 4 its called Dream Drop Distance, you can make the agreement the other games were spinoffs but the two games I mentioned are KH 3 and 4 in every way except name.
  • FireXdragoon - June 4, 2012 2:42 p.m.

What are you talking about, Birth By Sleep is not KH 3 because its set before all the rest and the other games were not spinoffs because they were set between KH 1 and KH 2, and Dream Drop Distance is most likely KH 3.
  • FireXdragoon - June 4, 2012 2:46 p.m.

One mistake I made Re:coded is set after KH 2 and before Dream Drop Distance.
  • Cyberninja - June 4, 2012 5:05 p.m.

I was making the point that BbS and 3D were important to the series and are not spinoffs
  • burnsideking24 - June 4, 2012 11:44 p.m.

KH3 is not BBS and 3D isn't KH4. They're more like Kingdom Hearts 0 and Kingdom Hearts 2.5, respectively. BBS is kind of considered a numbered title since its on a playstation device and because of all the important story details it contains. Since it was set 10 years before the original KH, it's KH0
  • Fafnir - June 4, 2012 12:59 p.m.

What about BlastCorps 2?
  • vincent-rhodes - October 21, 2013 6:40 p.m.

I hated that game on N64
  • Pwnz0r3d - June 4, 2012 12:57 p.m.

KH3 is being made as we speak, it's already been confirmed to be in super early pre-production, so it's just a matter of time. It definitely wont be at E3 though. RC2... shit. Just, ugh. Fuck Lucasarts man.
  • KA87 - June 4, 2012 12:14 p.m.

I completely agree with this list. I would love to throw stink bombs at pokemon again just to get a higher score on my photo and it has been far to long since Donald and Goofy backed us up in combat. Here are some movies that you can put in KH3 if you ever get off your lazy butts and start making it SE. Wall-E Toy story 3 Bolt Sherek Up And any other Disney movie that people want to throw in. Let get the list of Ideas started so they can get to work on it.
  • Shadow Of Death - June 4, 2012 12:41 p.m.

Just thought I'd mention that Shrek is a Dreamworks property, not Disney. Personally, I'd like to see them visit Atlantis, but considering it seems like not only has SE forgotten about making KHIII, but Disney is ignoring their relatively unsuccessful Atlantis movie it seems unlikely.
  • slimjim441 - June 4, 2012 12:09 p.m.

Those top 3 = supreme. I'm not a fan of the Wii U gamepad gimmick, but that hunk a' junk was built for Pokemon Snap. That shit's gotta happen. I'm sure KH3 is going to happen, although by the looks of it, it's going to be next gen. I'd love to see RC2, but I really doubt that'll ever come along. Same with Battlefront 3. Also, gotta point out H-L 3. Really want it to happen, but I'm like 90% sure we won't hear anything about it this week. *sigh*
  • NinjaJamez - June 4, 2012 noon

i want Black 2
  • SentientSquidMachine - June 4, 2012 10:09 a.m.

Rise To Honor 2!!!! (remember the john woo game staring jet freaking li!) This time he goes back in time to team up with 1985 jackie chan (sammo hung makes a special appearance somewhere)and they team up with chow yun fat for the most epic hong kong action extravaganza ever!Doves and bullets everywhere!
  • Dystin - June 4, 2012 9:56 a.m.

<3 the fiddy references scattered through his Why We Want A Sequel.
  • wedgie - June 4, 2012 9:21 a.m.

Well, at least this article was a bit successful. It convinced me to go by Jade Empire, so it is downloading on Steam right now. Thanks. And Republic Commando 2 would be awesome! Or Battlefront 3.