• billy-baguio - August 13, 2014 9:49 a.m.

ugh KH 3 i've been waiting for so long, from what i heard they added brave and frozen into the game
  • doug-nickelson - July 8, 2014 8:40 p.m.

Kingdom Hearts 3 has been in development since very shortly after KH 2, it however was not a top priority of the company due the the just released KH 2. Might want to adjust this slideshow.
  • Terrorrizor - July 22, 2013 11:41 a.m.

50 Cent puns, oh god why.
  • g1rldraco7 - June 3, 2013 11:26 a.m.

I want a sequel to Shadows of the Damned already!!!!!! No More Heroes did okay and that game got a sequel. Show some love people!!!!
  • FierceDeity - June 7, 2012 4:47 a.m.

half life 3, mother 4, banjo threeie, timesplitters 4, mirrors edge 2, enslaved 2, black & white 3 and plants vs zombies 2 would be so good.
  • kachigop - June 5, 2012 2:27 p.m.

@TjWoods18 They already made Pokemon Colosseum which was effectively Pokemon Stadium 3, but I would still like to see another game like that. And it should be closer to the original tournament style feel rather than that weird 'Shadow Pokemon' thing from Colosseum. I would pre-order that in a heartbeat.
  • Slayer11496 - June 5, 2012 12:27 p.m.

Yeah, I too have been dreaming of some Jade Empire on current tech
  • Tjwoods18 - June 5, 2012 8:46 a.m.

Sullivan, why not pokemon stadium 3? Pokemon Snap was a wasted experience and very repetitive.
  • Person5 - June 5, 2012 2:29 p.m.

I was about to tell you that you were stupid and go home but then I thought about it. Pokemon Snap, with all 5 gens represented, ability to use my PokeBlack team in the game. I forgot how much I actually really, really liked Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, but didn't they already make a 3? It was called Colosseum or something, I never played it. But I would love a new Pokemon Stadium game.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 5, 2012 8:45 a.m.

Nobody wants to play as a washed up rapper. Get that stuff our of your head.
  • Viron - June 5, 2012 6:22 a.m.

I'm just gonna sit under my desk and cry until RC2 comes out
  • Fox_Mulder - June 4, 2012 11:23 p.m.

yes. BRING BACK FIDDY.
  • lion_heart88 - June 4, 2012 10:54 p.m.

the only reason there hasnt been news on kh3 is because nomura and the rest of his staff are busy with ff13 versus. once they finish that they are starting kh3. dude said it ina interview. weve also got ff13 agito coming over here since its been released in japan. agito should really help with the wait.
  • solidsnake_5552000 - June 4, 2012 9:07 p.m.

What about a battletoads new title? It would be amazing. C'mon Rare, you can do it!!
  • codystovall - June 4, 2012 6:21 p.m.

Cody was here Ash is a loser.
  • Person5 - June 5, 2012 2:20 p.m.

You sir, have won one internet
  • IceBlueKirby - June 4, 2012 5:51 p.m.

I would never need another game again if Power Stone 3 was announced. One sequel I'd like to see that will never, ever, ever happen is Loom. The game ends with absolutely no resolution whatsoever, so to see everything tied up would be nice. Also, I'd like a "sequel" to the Superman Returns game where you play as Bizarro and just wreck shit.
  • AngelsandDemons1 - June 4, 2012 5:28 p.m.

KILLSWITCH 2
  • Jacko415 - June 4, 2012 4:54 p.m.

Too Human needs a second chance.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 5, 2012 9:23 a.m.

NO, the trailers of the game were awesome but the game just did not deliver.