Topics

Top 7

• AnonymouZ - July 13, 2009 6:31 p.m.

if grandparents were willing to give a fuck about videogames AND played them. The world would be a better place. Full of hardcore grandmas and hardcore grandpas.
  • iluvmyDS - July 13, 2009 6:29 p.m.

Grandma Hardcore is the definite exception to the game hating older generations. Also an older representative of what all the media thinks gamers are like.
  • skyguy343 - July 13, 2009 5:41 p.m.

i think the old lady with the GINORMOUS shopping cart cannon in no more heroes would be awesome but then again, i'd do anything to get a no more heroes or SotC mention into an article
  • walrusthewill - July 13, 2009 5:19 p.m.

YES i thought everyone had forgotten about oro thank you gr
  • garnsr - July 13, 2009 4:24 p.m.

Yeah, Mr. Miyagi didn't get tougher when he got drunk, he just passed out, trying to wipe out the painful memories. Shun Di's definitely a cooler grandpa.
  • FreekinIdiot - July 13, 2009 3:40 p.m.

Of course I meant to say - My Grandad is awesome because of booze...then again, it does cause him to beat Grandma on a regular basis...hmmm I think the joke may be lost now! I have rather large dougy spam hands and sometimes struggle to strike the keybvfibaiu;bsd
  • FreekinIdiot - July 13, 2009 3:37 p.m.

My Grandad is awesome because of booze...then again, it does cause him to Grandma on a regular basis...hmmm
  • Csheroe - July 13, 2009 3:05 p.m.

Old Snake? Where? Oh he's not here... Anyway good article. I enjoyed Avery. Didn't know he was 82. I got blown up by a flying lightbulb!
  • oryandymackie - July 13, 2009 2:30 p.m.

Why is there so many old folks from fighting series' in here? It gets boring after awhile...
  • Jacob816 - July 13, 2009 1:38 p.m.

What, no Old Snake? Fail.
  • wrapdump - July 13, 2009 1:23 p.m.

I'm not going to say you forgot solid snake on this list, cos you won't have, but I wish he was on here.
  • v8ninety - July 13, 2009 1:17 p.m.

Ha Ha, impressed you got images of "Clive Dunn" looks like from the video of the Grandad song he did in the UK. You may (or may not know) he was also in a comedy series called "Dad's Army" about the "Home Guard" in the UK during WWII so the ammo and gun references work as well.
  • richomak27 - July 13, 2009 10:18 a.m.

Most old people suck though. these are just the few exceptions (also they're video game characters).