Topics

Top 7

• sleepy92ismypsn - November 30, 2010 1:13 a.m.

I remember Maria. Great game but cheesy dialogue. I knew Heavy Rain was going to be listed. The voice acting was horrible in that game. Almost as bad as the teeth and plot. Can't wait to hear about thist in the next T-dar.
  • Stabby_Joe - November 30, 2010 1:11 a.m.

Haha, even though I liked the game when I saw the title of this top 7 I immediately thought to myself that Heavy Rain was going to be number one, and rightly so.
  • TruckThunders - November 30, 2010 1:10 a.m.

Very good Top 7. I can't wait for this sound clips extravaganza on TalkRadar.
  • 510BrotherPanda - November 30, 2010 1:06 a.m.

You mentioned Heavy Rain recently, so I was hoping for something like this... Hooray Mikel!
  • RebornKusabi - November 30, 2010 12:58 a.m.

Two of these entries (Heavy Rain and Deus Ex) are both games I really loved... but Jesus Christ, those kids in Heavy Rain are TERRIBLE actors! It's also, um... wait... oh yeah, serendipitous that this feature came out when I've become re-addicted to Deus Ex and while I still think it's one of the best, if not THE BEST, game I've ever played, the "accents" of the Chinese and Parisian characters are so bad it's almost insulting at times. Great feature Mikel!
  • JaFoolySoCooly - November 30, 2010 12:55 a.m.

The main guy in The Saboteur had the worst Irish accent i heard in a while.
  • MidgetSmurf - November 30, 2010 12:53 a.m.

love the top 7 and new video player but you forgot Michigan: Report from Hell
  • Triplzer0 - November 30, 2010 12:52 a.m.

Yeah I got really confused during Black Ops. I kept thinking, why do I suddenly sound Australian? I didn't know Sam Worthington was his voice until the end. The Deus Ex and the Heavy Rain ones were my favorite. The Heavy Rain kids couldn't act very well either. Kid's hanging on for dear life and he sounds like the dumb kid called on in class to read aloud.
  • hatebreeder - November 30, 2010 12:44 a.m.

video player = Rapetastic
  • AlmightyFuzz - November 30, 2010 12:40 a.m.

Great article. I loved the Silverload entry! Also the Heavy Rain Kids were just downright terrible.... I'm liking the new video player too. Though I now fucking despise that AssCreed BroHo trailer due to the shit music and the number of times I've had to endure it both while watching these videos and listening to Spotify! Can I please request either less ads at the start of videos or at the very least some different ones?
  • ventanger - November 30, 2010 12:30 a.m.

Good lord.. Sam Worthington... worst actor of our generation.
  • KnightDehumidifier - November 30, 2010 12:28 a.m.

Banjo of Banjo-Kazooie was meant to sound like a bear but his grunts and sounds come off like hearing a drunken Goofy.
  • Grif - November 30, 2010 12:27 a.m.

Sam Worthington is a mate, he always will be. And by mate I mean Australian. Maria, as someone who just watched Fargo, his hilarious. Deus Ex... face palm Hydrophobia has so much overkill in their voices.
  • Eaxis - November 30, 2010 12:24 a.m.

Looking forward to TalkRadar. This will play well.
  • Vexer - November 30, 2010 12:16 a.m.

You forgot everybody from Just Cause 2
  • gamingfreak - November 30, 2010 12:15 a.m.

Gah! My poor ears!
  • lovinmyps3 - November 30, 2010 12:15 a.m.

This is audio is going to be perfect for TalkRadar this week!
  • RonnyLive19881 - November 30, 2010 12:12 a.m.

HA! Jesus looks like Jack Black!
  • Corsair89 - November 30, 2010 12:09 a.m.

I am officially loving the new video player.
  • Bonesqaw - November 30, 2010 12:08 a.m.

Knew Heavy Rain would be at the top, those kids are hillarious