• SnowCat - August 12, 2011 7:25 a.m.

When did Bodycount get announced for PC, did i miss something or what?
  • UsernameLoser - August 4, 2011 9:59 p.m.

DAMN, I was too focused on Overclocked I forgot to think of any other games this month.
  • Fransinn - August 4, 2011 12:53 p.m.

HAR, HAR, HAR! YOU FORGOT XENOBLADE!!
  • Cyberninja - August 3, 2011 11:23 p.m.

even though you added SMT:DSO this guy cleary did no research into it, or else he would have known its fully voiced now, added new demons and a acheviment system, the 8th day for all endings, multiple save slots and finally mutiple diffcultly settings. the fact that he would not say so little about it is sadder then the fact it wasnt here in the first place.
  • babyhenchy1 - August 3, 2011 9:32 p.m.

So frakking hyped for Human Revolution. Looks like it is truly worthy of the Deus Ex name.
  • ObliqueZombie - August 3, 2011 9:06 p.m.

There are no games here I"m willing to hack up the dough for, since I have to save up before college to get a half dozen other games I want, but Deus Ex and El Shaddai will be on my radar for a bit.
  • rockbottom - August 3, 2011 7:19 p.m.

And for the Wii. One game, that's it. One fucking game all month? And it's a Madden! No wonder Nintendo's jersey says 3 on it in this two horse race.
  • Yeager1122 - August 3, 2011 6:53 p.m.

Looking foward to Deus Ex.
  • sgloomy - August 3, 2011 6:32 p.m.

Third Strike is the only one I'm going to get this month, but the next 3 months are going to be EPIC!
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - August 3, 2011 4:58 p.m.

Street Fighter III 3rd Strike Online Edition and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked have both been added - thanks to everyone who pointed out their absence.
  • NightCrawler_358 - August 3, 2011 3:27 p.m.

Deus Ex looks pretty sweet, might have to pick it up. I'll be getting Street Fighter III sometime as well hehe.
  • philipshaw - August 3, 2011 3 p.m.

Can't wait for Deus EX but I will be on still on holiday the day it comes out so I have wait until the next day to play it
  • wittynickname - August 3, 2011 2:28 p.m.

This month falls squarely into the Plenty Of Time To Whittle Away At My Backlog category, then.
  • Mboy1100 - August 3, 2011 12:41 p.m.

That Madden 12 gave me an orgasm. Ugh nintendo will find some way to f*** it up.
  • jackthemenace - August 3, 2011 9:31 a.m.

I'll possibly try El Shaddai's demo, but the only thing it looks like I'll buy new this month is No More Heros: heroes paradise. Then, it's time to save up for Gears 3 Spec. edition, and possibly Rage. Which, of course, comes out EXACTLY one week before Gears, and one week AFTER DEAD ISLAND. Bugger me. reCAPTCHA: Which olopowsw? I don't know, I can't decide. You pick.
  • sirdilznik - August 3, 2011 9:31 a.m.

You missed shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor Overclocked coming out 8/23. I've been anticipating that game since the 3DS came out.
  • Strawhat - August 3, 2011 8:34 a.m.

Kirby and devil survivor anyone?
  • RadicalVoodoo - August 3, 2011 8:07 a.m.

I just watched that Madden trailer. Waiting for my favorite team to show up. Nope. They put the Seahawks in, who set the record for worst regular season record ever for a playoff team, but the team I was looking for was nowhere to be found. Who? The fricken' Super Bowl champion Green Bay Packers! Damn you whoever thought it was a good idea to leave them out of that trailer!
  • tacehtselrahc - August 3, 2011 7:55 a.m.

I've got Deus Ex preordered, I played the original recently, it's still great 10 years after it was released.
  • IcePotato - August 3, 2011 7:22 a.m.

Deus Ex and possibly El Shaddai. Damn....i gotta get a job.