Topics

Halloweek

• vicmyster101 - November 6, 2009 9:38 a.m.

haha never thougt that ds would bring smetin dis cool hopefully the graphics wnt be bad,but looks interesting of the chart
  • Metroidhunter32 - December 21, 2009 10:18 p.m.

You lied to me GR. Dead space e. is still going for 50 clean. I wanted it so bad, but now I can't afford it.
  • Blackbird - February 11, 2010 7:14 p.m.

@Thrill Kill: Why doesn't thiss have a current-gen sequel? Captha: be bummers
  • INFINITYGAUNTLET - July 28, 2010 7:41 p.m.

Soldier of Fortune II: Double Helix is a masterpiece! Also, check the gore in OPFPDR. It's both exhilarating and disturbing.
  • Jalygtra - July 28, 2010 10:48 p.m.

Dragon age was pretty bloody too.
  • SwampRock - July 29, 2010 3:59 a.m.

what about postal i've never met anyone but myself thats actually played it
  • Staadsyboy - July 30, 2010 3:15 p.m.

Dude what about Conker: Live and Reloaded? Why do you people always forget about that game? That game has so much gore if you hold a grenade for too long the upper half of your body blows up. There's blood and guts everywhere. You people that post these remember to think about that game. I've seen it in one of these things and it was great re-makes. So just take it in consideration. Or I will destroy you
  • 2cute2Bcruel - September 11, 2010 7:50 a.m.

Oh, Chiller. I learned about that infamous bonus room from Stuff magazine years ago. Hated it instantly. Violence in games rarely shocks me, but that's one of the worst things I've ever seen. Another bloody game you could have mentioned: Monster Party (NES). Wikipedia it. You'll be creeped out by it far more than you could ever imagine.
  • grizzly311 - October 27, 2010 2:17 p.m.

poor dead space ignition. been sitting on my shelf since last xmas just waiting patiently. i'll get to you eventually... pinky swears