• chilarome - June 16, 2012 2:17 a.m.

I like how the Last Guardian is the picture on the last slide. That game is NEVER going to come out.. as much as I want it to..
  • minimaxi - June 16, 2012 7:05 a.m.

You have effectively reverse-jinxed it. Now it's definitely coming out ;)
  • CrKnight - June 15, 2012 9:01 p.m.

Animal Crossing 3DS was slated for a 2012 release but since it hasn't really been seen since E3 last year. That's got a high chance of delay until 2013.
  • Purgatori - June 15, 2012 7:12 p.m.

"The Last Of Us? At last confirmed as a 2013 title." FINALLY!
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - June 15, 2012 4:01 p.m.

ill be happy as long as black ops 2 comes out. black ops 1 was probably one of the best games ever to come out and black ops 2 will completaly reivent the whole fps market
  • dutchbillza - June 15, 2012 5:36 p.m.

This guy says some amusing stuff. Ever tried comedy?
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - June 15, 2012 5:42 p.m.

your'e ignored
  • ARCHANGEL309 - June 17, 2012 5:17 p.m.

I liked MW1 the most, but black ops is my second favorite.
  • GrandTheftAuto - July 25, 2012 4:27 a.m.

xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz's favorite game is cod, who would have guessed :D
  • raphael-SPINKY - July 24, 2012 4:15 p.m.

...Are you serious?
  • xx_CaPTiiN_SpAiiN_zz - July 25, 2012 12:48 p.m.

what am i supposed to say to that? take your hipster remarks elsewhere.
  • LexTap - June 15, 2012 1:38 p.m.

Why is there no love for teh fighters? ): I mean TTT2 and DoA 5 at least!?
  • laurenhiya21 - June 15, 2012 1:23 p.m.

Yay for Luigi's Mansion and Paper Mario, but why is there no love for Rhythm Thief? :< (and Theatrhythm, which I'm not sure I spelled correctly...) Or is this just for E3 games...? Oh and I almost forgot about Harvest Moon! Can't wait for that one >3< (And I'm pretty sure that's coming out this year...)
  • DeliciousPie - June 15, 2012 1:20 p.m.

Dishonored is what I'm looking forward most to. It seems to be the most interesting thing going out this year, since Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, and The Last of Us got pushed back. Other than that, there isn't really much there besides Far Cry 3 and Darksiders 2 that I'm looking forward to. If I'd gotten off my ass and finished ACII through Revelations, I'd be looking forward to ACIII >.< captcha: consmen. Is it trying to tell me something?
  • BladedFalcon - June 15, 2012 1:09 p.m.

Hrm... This doesn't look good. And i don't like that 50% probability of Sleeping Dogs being delayed. That is pretty much the only original IP I can look forward for this year anymore. Still Looking forward for both RE6 and ACIII though, and with all the free space being made, I'm probably gonna give Darksiders II and Borderlands II a chance.
  • sgloomy - June 15, 2012 9:49 p.m.

I highly doubt Sleeping Dogs will get delayed. it'll actually have to be a pretty serious complication for it to get delayed. on the other hand, I'm also pretty sure GTA V won't come out this year. last time, they released quite a few fun little trailers before giving a solid release date. my bet is it'll come out Q4 2013. you should give darksiders II a chance, the first one was very good and in my opinion pretty underrated.
  • BladedFalcon - June 15, 2012 10:09 p.m.

Yeah, true enough. I mean, I also see it very unlikely that GTAV will be released this year, seeing we've yet to even see gameplay, and Rockstar has been having a constant track record of releasing their games on May or so. I guess I'm just worried because the year is really starting to look pretty slim >>; And yeah, It's very likely I'll give Darksiders II a spin, and maybe I'll even play the first one as well. The first just was one of those games that came out in a time in which i was more interested in other titles, (Bayonetta, maily) and then I forgot about it. But I'll probably check it out when Darksiders II draws closer.
  • MadMan - May 23, 2012 5:35 p.m.

I CANT WAIT TO HEAR MORE ABOUT GTAV AT E3..... GAHHH, MY BRAIN IS MELTING WITH EXCITEMENT... ALSO BONER!
  • archnite - June 15, 2012 2:59 p.m.

E3 hsa been over for a week
  • MadMan - June 15, 2012 6:26 p.m.

My comment was 3 weeks ago... Also my boner has since receded and I am now depressed. :(
  • myguyfromthe80s - May 23, 2012 11:07 a.m.

Shame I gotta wait till 2013 for Yakuza 5 and Ni no kuni