Topics

TalkRadar

• sleepy92ismypsn - December 9, 2010 7:49 a.m.

That was the best chrisless podcast ever.
  • LizarDAZZLE - August 23, 2009 2:20 a.m.

this was the first talkradar I listened all the way through. I liked it.
  • AmazingKG3 - June 18, 2009 9:22 p.m.

awesome podcast. nice cast on this one too
  • ragespot - June 16, 2009 3:21 a.m.

so lizzie was the sexy voice! hi there ! :D
  • DoctorCrazy - June 15, 2009 10:25 p.m.

Why thank you GamesRadar Brett Elston
  • Jacob816 - June 15, 2009 12:32 p.m.

@ Xander Its Cells by Joshua and Servant Singers http://tinyurl.com/lr7my4
  • VoodooPanda - June 15, 2009 6:21 a.m.

Lizzie is low key cute
  • Xander - June 15, 2009 1:42 a.m.

Hey guys! Nice podcast! I loled the hole way through! Just one question, what was the song at the end of podcast 23? please message me!
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 14, 2009 8:25 p.m.

HOLY SHIT ITS LIZZY Good job, Brett. Great p-cast!
  • iluvmyDS - June 14, 2009 3:54 a.m.

Also, FIFTY FIIIIVE!!!!
  • CaptainHead - June 14, 2009 3 a.m.

oh MAN you guys can actually TALK (radar) without Chris around... lol, Kudos to Lizzie for talking more too. Love it guys.
  • WeaselWithAGun - June 13, 2009 8:37 p.m.

Women are NOT objects. PS. im a man.
  • Vagrant - June 13, 2009 10:42 a.m.

I hate Valve. THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT. But I do agree the L4D protest stuff is a bit ridiculous. Why edit out the seven minutes of Beatles shouting?! (also is it totally wrong that I'm almost as bad as Brett about the Beatles and I'm actually from Liverpool? >_<) And I think the reason Jade Raymond isn't being put front and centre anymore is because her being a producer means she's basically responsible for everything wrong with the first Assassin's Creed.
  • BigBossOSE - June 13, 2009 6:52 a.m.

Sorry for double-post, but if it wasn't obvious, that was my answer to the question of the week.
  • BigBossOSE - June 13, 2009 6:50 a.m.

This one takes some setting up, but I promise it's worth it. Traditionally, I have had anger issues regarding games...tons of broken controllers, a girlfriend hurt by an attached headset while I threw a wireless 360 controller...but a month ago was the worst. My 360 RRoD'd, so to get over it, I got on my PS3 which 5 days later YLoD'd (Yellow Light of Death). It is out of warranty, and a 60GB to boot. I bought a $30 Dreamcast game and began playing my DC. In one week, the A/V outlet just gave out (second Dreamcast to have that happen) and so I was crushed. On Chris's recommendation I bought GTA for DS, and got addicted, and two weeks later, I got angry at a failed mission and slammed the DS down on a table, thinking these things were traditionally indestructible Nintendo products, but I was wrong. With the bottom screen broken, I sat there, all my games broken, and with a little sob, I tore the DS in half. I then threw the pieces in the yard and sold all of my 360, PS3, PS2, and DC games, vowing to disavow gaming as a hobby. However, while listening to T-Dar (I'm not sucking up, I am being honest) I just had the realization that I can't give this hobby up, even if it is a financial nightmare. The only problem now is that I have to start fresh, with only a working Game Boy, Genesis, and Gamecube to play. But don't worry, I'm still here, still a gamer.
  • JoeMasturbaby - June 13, 2009 4:41 a.m.

OMG BRETTS BUSTING THROUGH MIKELS HEAD IN THE PICTURE!!!!!!!!1!!!! i will listen to this sometime this weekend.
  • PixelSly - June 13, 2009 4:24 a.m.

Nice, been waiting for this all week.
  • RAAWWRRLL - June 13, 2009 1:53 a.m.

Good podcast. PLEASE HALF RYAN FROM KOXM ON THE PODCAST SOMETIME.
  • Hurricrane - June 13, 2009 1:11 a.m.

yay Lizzie and Tank Gilbert are back
  • iluvmyDS - June 13, 2009 12:58 a.m.

I really wish Lizzie would talk more, also who sacrificed Chris to the gods this time?