– amazingly, three of these are already correct. Top 7… games we want announced at E3 2009
– literally all there is to know about the next batch of 360-exclusive DLC. 13 things we already know about The Ballad of Gay Tony
– we helped sing/shout parts of their new song “Learn to Spell,” a parody of All American Rejects’ “Gives You Hell.” Paletteswap Ninja outtakes!
– audio clips that reveal what has to be the best/worst spoiler in recent memory. Bionic Commando spoiler to end all spoilers
– witness a videogame character battle slip out of our control and end with the Hulk fighting the internet… and winning. GR Ultimate Character Battle
– watch along and stare at the wonder Modern Warfare 2 trailer kicks our asses
Voice of Mickey Mouse dies at age 62
– and Chris remembers him by playing some of the most shameful music we’ve ever heard.
– What big reveal do you want to see at E3 next week? Question of the Week
Above: Behold! A behind-the-scenes video starring your favorite podcast!
Above: ClusterShart helped make TalkRadar part of D-Day by writing our name into the sand of Gold Beach, Normandy
Above: The Cakeman believes we have a fine wooden desk resting in a room painted top to bottom in Screaming Orange
Above: Ravenbom sketched out this startlingly accurate portrait of our own Charlie “Chaz Chuckles” Barratt
Above: Manaconda met our yearly quota for lens flares in just one image
Above: Loserphenom won our Bionic Commando contest by asking for bionic jazz hands for his already fabulous jazz hands
Above: Smallberry asks, ClusterShart delivers – one Lords of Bonertown movie poster. Don’t get it? You should listen to TalkRadar 49
Head to the
forums and join the T-Dar community or die cold and alone
THE INFO BOX
Post date: May 29, 2009
T-Dar 53 length: 02:20:26
Quote of the week: “You’ve obviously never had a hot grandfather.”
Intro song by: Anamanaguchi
Visit TalkRadar on: Twitter | iTunes | TalkRadar Archives