Topics

TalkRadar

• MrTea - July 22, 2011 12:58 a.m.

I still love this episode.
  • Spybreak8 - April 11, 2011 4:30 a.m.

I just listened to 146 and with the whole remembering where the best moments of Tdar I went back and listened to 49. Then "hyperlinked" from that podcast to here via how much you guys loved it, and well #20 is kinda infamous so I'm way late but I'm throwing this on my device now!
  • SparkyBobOmb - September 30, 2008 3:22 a.m.

Yes, the 'useless' chatting about nothing videogames-related is what keeps me coming back to the t'dar over and over. a 90-minute podcast from you guys = funny.
  • ELpork - September 27, 2008 7:44 a.m.

Brett you look so happy to be editing.
  • TENAXIS (PSN) - September 27, 2008 3:34 a.m.

yeah!! new podcast!!! cant wait to hear it!!
  • CrazedPenguin - September 26, 2008 9 p.m.

Wo0t!! PS: Great job on the editing, Brett! Didn't sound any different from the other 'casts.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - September 26, 2008 8:57 p.m.

Direct all thanks of Early Podcast Posting to me. I shall see to it that Chris quits scribbling love notes to Animators Weekly instead of editing the podcast. I kid, I kid.
  • Tasty_Pasta - September 26, 2008 8:43 p.m.

I love when T-Dar is out early!! :D
  • Curtis_Stone - September 26, 2008 8:15 p.m.

WHAAAAAAAAAAA? Soooo excited!!!
  • kerzikstan420 - October 4, 2008 10:24 p.m.

YOUR MOM! Ohhhhh! Dan from OXM rocks.
  • Keilimanjaro - September 30, 2008 5:44 p.m.

Yeah, I agree with SparkyBobOmb and TedDidlio, the banter is often the most entertaining part of the podcast, and I have no qualms with the podcast length I listen to it on my ipod during my hour and a half drive to uni in the morning, so speak for as long as you can be bothered speaking. T-Dar FTW.
  • J-Twinkie - September 28, 2008 1:20 p.m.

woot.
  • TedDidlio - September 27, 2008 11:38 p.m.

i got chubs for this episode. brett did a fine job of editing. but ive got to say guys, seriously dont try to cut it down at all. if theres like, 15 minutes of banter youre not sure we want to hear? we want to fucking hear it. i look forward to talkradar every week more that i do almost any tv show (save for tim and eric) if it was three hours, i would be ecstatic. seriously, dont overedit, go on as long as you can. fuck it, do 2 shows a week, 5, 7, i cant fucking get enough. but great episode, it was sick to see dan in there. i found you guys through the KOXM podcast. Sincerely, Duke Picklebeat & Friends
  • understudybass - September 27, 2008 4:32 a.m.

that was the weirdest intro yet but a great pod cast
  • drprofessor - September 27, 2008 1:21 a.m.

where was the contest winner announcement? you guys said for me to listen and i listened and listened with all my ear parts. great cast guys. lots of lawlz
  • TheSuburbiaRuins - September 26, 2008 9:51 p.m.

Good job Brett, Someone might be out of a job. :D
  • TrIp13G - September 26, 2008 9:38 p.m.

Awesome. Can't wait to give it a listen.
  • Xenath - September 26, 2008 8:58 p.m.

It's like an orgasm to my ears....but there's guys instead oh women and I'm not enjoying it as much though this podcast is epic.
  • BHT128 - September 26, 2008 8:16 p.m.

The Uwe Boll movie article hath inspired me to Have my friends over, get drunk, and watch a couple of his movies, IN THAT ORDER!
  • EvilNinjaSquibidyflop - September 26, 2008 7:33 p.m.

FINALLY! It took so long. (Lulz)