Topics

TalkRadar

• TheRedRabbit - February 3, 2011 2:37 p.m.

What the fuck? Hank RULES DUDE!!!
  • GamesRadarChrisAntista - February 1, 2011 9:43 p.m.

Sent a Monday Night Combat code to one lucky winrar!
  • Chiefslapaho - February 1, 2011 3:07 p.m.

Instead of rape i like to call it wiener surprise.
  • MadMoai - February 1, 2011 5:42 a.m.

Made me think of a lot of possible flaws in the 3DS, I'm a little concerned now... Ah well, OOT is worth the price of admission alone. MNC maybe.
  • marioman50 - February 1, 2011 4:02 a.m.

SONIC SKATEBOARD!!
  • Justheretowinshit - February 1, 2011 12:26 a.m.

Such a great episode, I would complain that they aren't 3 hours long anymore but I've been able to offset my Tdar addiction by FAPing during the week, which have also been outstanding! Don't let anyone tell you you're ripping off that Bigexplosion or whatever gaming site because Faps blow them out of the water! MNC motherfucker
  • CanadianBeaverHunter - January 31, 2011 9:15 p.m.

Consistent greatness.
  • Lovelost - January 31, 2011 7:54 p.m.

I haven't listened to this talkradar yet but reading the comments I'm guessing they talk about me and my dislike of Hank as I said last week that Hank annoys the hell out of me. Oh well guess I'm the new GamesRadar villain for just asking if he annoyed anyone else.
  • MXoliGst - January 31, 2011 6:40 p.m.

Hank is annoying! I love how he talks over everyone and always tries to have the last word! I also love the way he tries to force comedy even after the moment has passed. Oh, and the way he tries to direct the podcast by telling Chris what sound effects to play in his awesome voice that sounds like hamburgers.
  • billyjack77 - January 31, 2011 4:08 p.m.

great show guys was awesome! MNC entering
  • Rash86 - January 31, 2011 7:25 a.m.

Please do more Hanks corner, it's so bloody funny to hear someone rant that passionately about games and stuff (my personal favorite was when Henry wasn't allowed to go to Comicon :P) MNC! :D
  • onewingedantista - January 31, 2011 2:39 a.m.

Go Henry! I love you lots! mnc
  • Lefty2005 - January 30, 2011 10:13 p.m.

Just wanted to say a quick thanks for the vudu "heads up" on TR 135. No idea it was there and when I heard Chris and Scott talking about went home and immediately downloaded and used my free rental. For the record Resident Evil - Afterlife....dont judge me.
  • talkraider - January 30, 2011 9:58 p.m.

Thank you so much for reading my forum post for the first time. I thought it was funny how my post got Chris and Hank into an arguement over Disney studios. And by the way I thought I would let you guys know I am dangerously low on mario related video game T-shirts. But keep up the podcast. (on a completely unrelated note I would like to mention that I have never won anything from any video game podcast ever)
  • DevilDoor - January 30, 2011 9:18 p.m.

Ready, steady, GOOOOOO
  • vlaaa - January 30, 2011 8:04 p.m.

So I was listening to this in iTunes, and all the sudden, I got an "MNC" Error... I don't know what it means... Glad I can hear it off the site though... MNC!!!!!
  • Humperdink - January 30, 2011 6:34 p.m.

I may be a little bit late, but... MNC
  • SenorHurt - January 30, 2011 2:49 p.m.

Wow I finally watch the video of Brett that was submitted and post here. I feel sorry for Brett. I don't know how he's not gonna wind up paranoid about every picture ever taken of him being "manipulated" in the future. I haven't watched the whole FAP yet but so far the game looks very Japanese. And this is my favorite user name, too. IMayBeDumbButImNotStupidEnoughToGet14ZeldaTattoos
  • ViperLS - January 30, 2011 8:44 a.m.

Wow, fuck you guys. SML2 music in the community segment nearly made me cry from nostalgia. c
  • TheNesta - January 30, 2011 8:04 a.m.

Who the fuck was hatin' on Henry? Fuck all that noise.