Topics

TalkRadar

• Pelico - January 26, 2011 11 p.m.

oMg gUy$ l1k3 wuT 1$ y0uR f4v0rIt3 viD30g4m3?!?!?! mIn3 1$ h4l0!!!1!!11!11!
  • AntistasMetroid - January 21, 2011 3:06 p.m.

also i was denied a raise at my crappy job for not listening to tdar (i fell asleep)! *price is right fail noise* thanks for gettin me through the graveyard shift all the other nights...
  • AntistasMetroid - January 21, 2011 3:02 p.m.

comedians name is christian finnigan. pretty funny guy. hes in episode 6 of chappelle's show on the first season in the mad real world sketch. check it out. love the show boys keep em comin!
  • wolfman_sw - January 19, 2011 7:02 p.m.

I wanted to ask the same thing ^ The comedian is hilarious. He has had segments in the breaks before and Cantista hastalked about him in a previous podcast but i cannot remember his name. Excellent podcast as usual. Definitely the best one this year.
  • Peanut726 - January 19, 2011 3:46 a.m.

Does anyone know the name of the comedian in the breaks during the podcast? I liked his video game bit and i want to hear more. Great podcast as always by the way!!!
  • PopularBluesMagicianSandyCabbage - January 17, 2011 11:18 p.m.

Devastated, after being fired from my dream job sorting Excel sheets, I came across an enchanted blues guitar that granted me the ability to perform magical card "feats" in seedy back alleys. While on the run from otherwordly folk sorcerers, I composed several hit incantations under different aliases, all of which have gained great popularity in all of the mainstream occult circles and dingy, local taverns. You may have heard an interpolation of my hit single, Bulletball, that's a bulletball. I'm just glad to be here. Sincerely yours, Sandy
  • SenorHurt - January 17, 2011 3:24 a.m.

Thanks for another entertaining show. You guys are still putting on my favorite podcast.
  • Spybreak8 - January 16, 2011 8:22 p.m.

I enjoyed this one immensely, very funny.
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - January 16, 2011 10:52 a.m.

You guys were really on form this week, one of your funniest podcasts in a long time keep up the great work
  • shyfonzie - January 16, 2011 1:43 a.m.

Aww baby, I've missed you. Come here and gimme some of that sweet, sweet podcast lovin'.
  • MyNameIsMyName - January 16, 2011 12:50 a.m.

Henry's beard must feel inadequate next to Mikel's.
  • Gabelvampir - January 15, 2011 11:11 p.m.

I love TalkRadar, but what's so funny about german articles that seemingly every American cracks up when someone uses der, die oder das, wrong most of the time.
  • GrandMoffBubbles - January 15, 2011 7:49 p.m.

Bad News: my iPod just crapped out. Good News: I'm buying an iPod Touch and it supports the new GamesRadar App. Woo Hoo! Thx you guys for the awesome fan service!!!
  • GamesRadarJuniorWildlifeEditor - January 15, 2011 7:17 p.m.

Hooray.
  • philipshaw - January 15, 2011 12:04 p.m.

New Talkradar,my weekend begins now
  • NightCrawler_358 - January 15, 2011 6:13 a.m.

Just when he thought he was out... Henry pulled him right back in!
  • Spybreak8 - January 15, 2011 5:37 a.m.

Love last week's cast, hope this one is good. Oh I don't have to hope now do I!
  • CanadianBeaverHunter - January 15, 2011 5:23 a.m.

Quality pizza call.
  • smallberry - January 15, 2011 4:40 a.m.

Damn! Henry has nice hair.
  • Jdub9064 - January 15, 2011 2:50 a.m.

wooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!