Topics

TalkRadar

• KaiokenKid - October 2, 2010 3:56 a.m.

Henry, the reason these HD remakes are on PS3 is probaly becasue of Bluray. You can get 3 remade PS2 classics (or more) with HD visuals and 60 fps and all that on one bluray disc and still have tons of space left on taht disc probaly. With 360, and since their DVD game discs cap at 6.8 gbs, Each remake in that collection would probaly need its own disc on 360 for that collection, and that costs devs extra money. So maybe thats why were only going to see these on PS3. And you know, you could always just play PS3.
  • NightCrawler_358 - October 2, 2010 4:12 a.m.

Man i wait all week for these! TGIF!
  • ApplePieHitlerStevenson - October 2, 2010 4:34 a.m.

haha awesome pics
  • southsydney - October 2, 2010 4:42 a.m.

oh god, thank you for the oblivion music in the background. so calming.
  • Valntyne - October 2, 2010 4:51 a.m.

Hyes!
  • elpurplemonkey - October 2, 2010 5:21 a.m.

6 hosts, almost 3 hours, filled with Las Vegas stories: the makings of a spectacular tdar.
  • beardo180 - October 2, 2010 5:28 a.m.

can't wait to get this into my ears
  • sleepy92ismypsn - October 2, 2010 5:54 a.m.

Great podcast but how can you guys hate the RDR multiplayer? Just because it doesn't play like Call of Duty doesn't mean it sucks. Everything you guys mentioned that was wrong with it has never happened when I played it so you must not have given it a long enough chance. When started playing RDR single player on day 1 the only thing that got me to stop playing was you guys telling me to play multiplayer so I could kill the Rockstar devs who were playing that night. Ever since then I've been hooked on the multiplayer. I find it very fun and addicting and I'm not the only one. Plenty of people play RDR multiplayer. I have all the DLC and there are always full matches in most of the modes. I haven't boughten alot of games with great multiplayer but RDR is my second favorite multiplayer game this generation right after Call of Duty 4.
  • frmonth - October 2, 2010 7:54 a.m.

Wow I have a massive hang over from drinking straight vodka so this podcast is totally needed and very relevant.
  • sleepy92ismypsn - October 2, 2010 8:21 a.m.

Tdar, I love you. Thanks for putting in the Twisted Metal 2 music from the Hong Kong Krunch level near the end of the podcast. It's the little things like this that makes Talkradar the best podcast ever.
  • philipshaw - October 2, 2010 9:21 a.m.

3 hour podcast,this will be a good break from Dead Rising 2
  • SillyPigeon - October 2, 2010 3:57 p.m.

My boy sternparez will be delighted. Gutted he didn't make the page last week. Redemption! BLAM!!!
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - October 2, 2010 8:25 p.m.

@sleepy We just don't care for RDR's multiplayer. Not putting it down and saying anyone who DOES like it is wrong, it just doesn't click with any of us. That said, I've enjoyed matches that R* puts together under controlled circumstances, where they're always herding us from one match to the next, but every time I/we try to play online it devolves into free roaming dullness. There's definitely fun to be had but it continually eludes us.
  • Stabby_Joe - October 2, 2010 10:11 p.m.

Despite all you said, Dead Rising 2 was still enjoyable.
  • TBag - October 3, 2010 12:16 a.m.

Great Show
  • sleepy92ismypsn - October 3, 2010 12:55 a.m.

@Brett I'm sorry, it just sounded like you tried it once during the 24 hour marathon and never gave it a fair chance. I could see how some people dislike it. The free roaming can be dull at times but I always have fun in gang matches. It took me 160 hours but I finally got the platinum trophy in RDR and most of that 160 hours is from multiplayer. Since you guys are games journalists and you didn't like something I put all that time into I kind of feel like I wasted my time. Maybe it's just me who has bad taste in online multiplayer.The only games I've fully ranked up in online are RDR and Bioshock 2. I mostly did it for the Platinums and the only reason to go back to them was for DLC. Maybe I'll see you guys online in Black Ops, Rock Band 3 and Gran Turismo 5.
  • sternparez - October 3, 2010 12:34 p.m.

that was actually better than the film, and the film's good!
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - October 3, 2010 2:10 p.m.

If I knew my pic was gonna end up on the Tdar page I would have spent more time on Weegee's edges. But thanks a lot for putting it there :)
  • Strangleme - October 3, 2010 3:54 p.m.

Sweet episode as usual. Chris you better not pick only the short phonecalls!!! I WILL BE HEARD!!!!!!
  • Justheretowinshit - October 3, 2010 4:22 p.m.

Holy shit, a week after I get the T-dar treatment in QotW my horrible horrible shitty 'shop gets on the landing page? I'm honored. I just couldn't get it out of my head that a drugged up CAntista closely resembled a skinny drugged up Artie Lange and went for the super poor taste knife joke. Hooray me!