Topics

TalkRadar

• batmanboy11 - September 10, 2010 10:47 p.m.

Sweet. I'll give it a listen as soon as I can.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - September 10, 2010 10:44 p.m.

Whew! Updated version with better levels is live. :)
  • Unoriginal - September 10, 2010 10:43 p.m.

I just realized you guys were talking about an episode that was lost but not an actual Lost (J.J. Abhram style=) episode.
  • Killshot - September 10, 2010 10:42 p.m.

Sweet time for the dar, wish you would post earlier
  • Eaxis - September 10, 2010 10:37 p.m.

Hell yes! Your passion, knowledge and enthusiasm are some of the things that make this so blamtastic! I'm gonna get blam with some blam so I can blam while I blam!
  • KaiokenKid - September 10, 2010 10:36 p.m.

I admire Chris's optimisum about PS3 multiplatform development, but I dont think were really going to see devs go away from using 360 as the lead paltform for msot of their stuff. And by the time we would MAYBE get to the point where devs would really take PS3 deving seriously or using PS3 as the lead platform or deving it to where both get equal love and treatment when being developed, the gen will be over probaly. And on a side note, Assassins Creed 2 was kinda bad on PS3. It was more washed out, had a lower framerate, and had more screen tearing on the PS3. Right now, where still seeing PS3 getting the worse version, even if its by a bit. And im kinda tired wishing and hoping that PS3 will finaly get to the point where all multiplatform is the same, or the majority is. I go on that comparison site they linked to in the Bayonetta part in their article on ports, so I know this kinda stuff.
  • CoolBowling - September 10, 2010 10:34 p.m.

PAX needs to be in Vegas
  • oneshotfinch - September 10, 2010 10:30 p.m.

I love all the pictures this week. Another victory for the community.
  • n00b - September 10, 2010 10:27 p.m.

@TheWebSwinger the number's right in the info box
  • Jordo141 - September 10, 2010 10:25 p.m.

Sugar my boobies! I forgot it was TalkRadar day :D
  • 8bitBaby - September 10, 2010 10:19 p.m.

nothing beats coming home, and seeing a new talkradar posted. so glad you guys were able to recover the lost paxcast!
  • Tygerclaws - September 10, 2010 10:10 p.m.

Might graboids be implying that not only is Dan Amrich Jim Sterling's father, but that Jim also makes out with his own sister?
  • TheWebSwinger - September 10, 2010 10:06 p.m.

i'm considering calling in, Talkradar. What's the number again?
  • StickyLungs - September 10, 2010 10:04 p.m.

It's ok, Tyler! I still <3 you!
  • Ramijiman - September 10, 2010 10:04 p.m.

YAY!!<3 T-dar
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - September 10, 2010 10 p.m.

If you're wondering why some of the background music is too loud, it's because I suck! Fixing now. And sorry we can't make iTunes magically update the instant we post?
  • JayBeat - September 10, 2010 9:57 p.m.

Time to crank up the Dar.
  • cj12297 - September 10, 2010 9:52 p.m.

im liking the earlier posting of the podcast. WAIT!!!! is this the lost podcast
  • EnragedTortoise1 - September 10, 2010 9:52 p.m.

C'mon! It's not on Itunes yet, what the hell?
  • JohnRabbit - September 10, 2010 9:51 p.m.

oh my god your IT department are DOING GOD'S WORK. can't wait to re-live last Saturday.