When you're Kirby swallow your opponent (B) and then you have that peron, or animals costume or head on top of you. Then all you have to do is press B to do the opponents B move. You don't have to press down while holding B.
(ex. You are Kirby, you press B and swallow
Yoshi, then you have Yoshi's head on top of you and when you press B, instead of swallowing Yoshi again you do Yoshi's B move. which is sticking out your tounge and swallowing them and makig them go into an egg.)
Submitted by Ryan Livingston
You ever wondered how to knock your best friend out of the level in just "ONE" hit!? Well here's a way to do it. First you start fighting, you see that weapons fall down every so often. Wait until you see a bat. Grab that bat, wait for your friend to come close and press >,>,A. Your guy will power up and knock him right out of the level. You can do this as long as you don't loose the bat. After that, you can laugh at him.
Submitted by Justin J. Davis
To do the fire uppercut u have to be luigi and get under the opponent or right next to him and do the uppercut move but at the same time push the anlog stick slightly up and the direction your opponent is faceing and you should hear a ping and if they are high in power they will get lots of damage and if they are hurt enough they will fly out of the arena. this code dose work just takes practice to get the timing right.
Submitted by cheat master anthony
On the one player game to get more points when you battle FOX get him killed by an ARWING
when you battle SAMUS get him killed by the ACID that comes up!
Submitted by Jaclyn kibbe
1. Tornado Clear - Get Link killed by the tornado
2. ? - Be Fox and kill the opponent with only the laser
3. ? - after getting Mew in the pokeballs get Mew to show up in a match
4. Poke Finish - Kill an opponet with a pokemon
5. Speedster - Beat opponent in under or exactly 30 seconds
6. Pasifist - Kill your opponent with out actuly touching them (ex. in pokemon land get "electrode to blow up and kill him)
7. Judo Warrior - only use punches
8. Vegitarian - eat 3 tomatos in one match
9. Heart Throb - get 3 hearts in 1 match
10. Throw Down - Kill opponent by throwing him
11. Kirby Ranks - Kill the Kirby's in the order they come down
12. Yoshi Ranks - Kill the Yoshi's in the order they come down
13. Star Finish - Kill opponent with a hammer
14. Booby Trap - Put a mine down and have it kill opponent
15. No miss - Don't miss opponent
16. land on all platforms or destroy all targets(Complete only for the bonus rounds)
17. Player Stance - Taunt opponent
18. Smashless - Don't use smash move
19. DK Perfect - You kill DK without any of your ally getting hit
20. DK Defender - 15,000 points for each ally that suvrives
21. True Friend - Kill Mario and Luigi with out getting your ally hurt
22. Good Friend - Your ally doesn't die
23. Heavy Damage - You have over 300 damage
24. Jackpot - damage total matches (ex. 11,22,33,etc.)
25. Lucky 3's - Time =3:33
26. Comet Mystic - u and opponent both get killed at same time but u win because u have another life
27. Acid Clear - Kill Samus by having her touch the acid
28. Arwing Clear - Have arwing kill Fox
29. No Item - Don't use an item
30. Cheap Shot - Hit opponent when they are trying to get over an edge
Submitted by Jason Hartigan
Here's a clue on how to get some extra hits in a team battle.
First, you need a constant hit attack that goes in the air (like the Screw Attack or Down and A in the air for some folks).
Then, the level needs a transparent platform.
Have one player hold 'em on the platform while the other gets hits. And if the victim is thrown, then it counts for the constant kicker. Yippee
Submitted by wicked souls
First start a battle with someone. Find a pokeball and throw it below you. Quickly push R so you can grab the opponent but hold it. Pokemon will come out. Hopefully it will be Meowth, koffing, charizard, or blastiose. If its one of these your in luck because while your holding your opponent the pokemon will be attacking the enemy, but the enemy can't do anything.
Submitted by This is so Me Jimmy
This may not be a cheat, but it can help you.
If you are Mario, Luigi, Samus, Ness, or Fox,
and you are about to die because you don't have enough jump power left, you can have a better chance of living. After you've used your last jump, (not B+up), press the down+B button once or twice. Once you've accomplished that, use the up+B move and you should be much closer to the edge. This works
best with Samus, Ness, and Fox.
Submitted by Phil Hoffmann