• GuiltyCrown - March 12, 2013 3:06 p.m.

I see alot of you you want sora from kh in the game. You guys do know its like 1% chance for him to appear right? These are the characters who have an actual chance to appear. Chrom FE:Awakening Girahim Zelda: Skyward Sword Magnus Kid Icarus: Uprising The pokemon trainer will probably have different pokemon (face it) Characters who MIGHT get replaced... (face it is probably true) Toon link Ike R.O.B. Sonic Snake lucario people who are not possibly joining Roy (i find it hard to believe they will bring him back ssb, they had him in melee and not on brawl so yeah) *note that I would also would like him back* Any freaking character from playstaion (go play playstation allstars for that) people who I dont want Pacman >.> (what is so great about him?) Fucking jigglypuff R.O.B Theres a 75% chance of everything I said might be true Except my opion on who I dont want :b
  • Animedude5555 - March 31, 2013 12:05 a.m.

Sonic is NOT going to be removed. He is the mascot of Nin's rival SEGA. He's gotta be left in just so Mario has someone to beat up and say " HEY SEGA, NINTENDO PWNS YOUR GAMES". Lucario can't go, or they'd have to bring back Mew Two (Lu replaced Mew, remember) Ike can't go, or they'd have to bring back Roy (Ike replaced Roy, remember)
  • zachary-farrara - March 4, 2013 6:44 p.m.

There should be a ghost from luigis mansion but its just my opinion
  • MIroku98 - February 26, 2013 10:13 p.m.

How about Chrom from Fire Emblem Awakening? They always have Marth, but are constantly replacing the other FE character.
  • JeanValjean - February 26, 2013 9:10 p.m.

My most wanted are Megaman, Travis Touchdown, Big Boss, Skull Kid, Heihachi, Bowser Jr, Magnus, Claus, Ridley, and GHIRAHIM!
  • jnthanh - February 24, 2013 2:31 p.m.

Daisy, Toad, Shy Guy Isaac or Matthew from Golden Sun franchise Keep 1st generation pokemon only please Megaman Shadow Sora Starfy Krystal from Star Fox franchise Neku Sakarub from The World Ends with You Ray MK III from Custom Robo Magnus from Kid Icarus Uprising Lloyd Irving or any other characters from the Tales series Cyborg Ninja from MGS King K. Rool from DK Prof. Layton AND CHARACTERS FROM THE LAST STORY, XENOBLADE, AND PANDORA'S TOWER!!!!
  • sakuya-izayoi - February 22, 2013 4:38 a.m.

This is my top 10 characters I would like to see in this game. 10. Conker from Conker's Bad Fur Day 9. Rosalina from Super Mario Galaxy 8. Anyone from the Mortal Kombat series 7. Hatsune Miku from Project Diva 6. Chell from Portal 5. Sora from Kingdom Hearts 4. Anyone from the Final Fantasy series 3. Black Rock Shooter from Black☆Rock Shooter 2. Flandre Scarlet from Touhou Project 1. Anyone else from Touhou Project Remember, I'm only stating my opinion. These are characters I would like to see in the future.
  • elona-alley - February 21, 2013 3:42 a.m.

I really want to see more fire emblem characters make an appearance. Throw in a shifter like the laguz or manakete. Put a Magick char in there. They could use a mix of melee and magic as PoR has them able to use daggers. Dang really put in a FE Magic unit. It would probably end up weird though. Like for example Ike is a lot slower in brawl than in his own game. Now that I think about it, Ike kinda seems like that would be his in between faze of PoR and RD. Putting on some muscle but before turning into a mass of roids.
  • TKactual - February 17, 2013 4:53 p.m.

I would really be fine with any character from the tales of series, llyod is a good choice, but I think they can do better.
  • TKactual - February 17, 2013 4:45 p.m.

I think that a grunt from battalion wars would be good for amusement.
  • raphael-chapman - February 11, 2013 4:35 p.m.

maybe Megaman from Megaman Starforce. he will have moves such as swords, bombs, guns, and fists. with his final smash, the starforce, turning into Leo, Pegasus, and/or Dragon. they will also have there moves including THERE final smash, the Starforce BIG BANG. Leo: Atomic Blazer. Pegasus: Magicians Freeze. Dragon: Elemental Cyclone.
  • gabe-greer - February 11, 2013 4:37 a.m.

I would rly like to keep toon link because I find him much better than the original because I mean recall how many times you've had a game with the original and not the cartoon third person one I mean there's a couple of games but mostly I think I see toon link more, and I think Ike's power should be lowered and that shadow should be added, and Roy of course!!!!!! I also think wolf isn't needed but I like him same with lucario prefer a legendary like mewtwo I mean rly why get rid of him!!
  • CBGB - February 9, 2013 7:06 p.m.

When will this be updated?
  • diego-juarez - February 3, 2013 6:58 a.m.

I think they should actually let Ganondorf use his sword
  • webman - February 1, 2013 5:15 p.m.

1. Squall Leonhart (Final fantasy 8. Definitely my favorite Video game character of all time.) 2. Toad (Mario) 3. Shulk (Xenoblade) 4. Skull kid (Zelda) 5. Megaman 6. Pac-Man 7. Sora (Kingdom Hearts) 8. Banjo and Kazooie 9. Matthew (Golden Sun) 10. A better version of Ganondorf.
  • Blankibidiz - January 31, 2013 11:20 a.m.

baby mario & baby luigi should appear like the ice climbers style of gameplay plus migna from zelda should be a cool character
  • vashthestampede - January 27, 2013 6:21 p.m.

Birdo is a dude
  • STOPNSWOPguy - January 26, 2013 11:42 a.m.

I Think chibi-robo would be an nice addition - and I hope to god that Microsoft allows nintendo to use Banjo-Kazooie, they havent got any respect since Banjo-Tooie (2000)
  • Tron77 - January 21, 2013 6:55 p.m.

For the love of God, NO! Keep Pokemon Trainer with Gen 1 Pokemon! Would really like to see Goku in there, though.
  • norbert-rech - January 21, 2013 10:07 a.m.

Daisy Daisy et Daisy
  • sheldon-wohlman - January 18, 2013 10:39 a.m.

i also think only main characters from their respective game should stay so there is more room for new characters just take out peach, ganon, ike, and king dedede at least. they all r bad ganon too much like a slow captain falcon and ike is way too powerful especially with ability to counter!