• liam-joseph-mania - May 23, 2013 1:33 p.m.

I'm confused. The article says "Megaman" but has a picture of X. Who are they refering to? X? or Mega Man? I'd love to see X in it but megaman would be pretty plain.
  • Majenrok - May 21, 2013 8:20 a.m.

Ninten from Mother 1, Klonoa, Crash Bandicoot, Rayman, Nights, The new mewtwo form. Those are characters I would like to see in the new SSB. Seeing Ninten would be sick.
  • Magma743 - May 19, 2013 7:54 a.m.

Paper Mario obviously, but have a new moveset rather than a lighter Mario clone, Something incorporating the original Party members/Pixls I guess. Final smash: The Mega Star in Super Paper Mario. Roy from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Super awesome design, and myself and many other miss him.
  • simplethunder - May 11, 2013 6:08 a.m.

The Ice King
  • SSB789 - May 4, 2013 11:22 a.m.

LITTLE MAC! THE GAME NEEDS LITTLE MAC!
  • freddie-juarez - May 1, 2013 8:14 p.m.

Personally, I want these characters: Paratroopa Red: It has appeared in most of the mario sport games, and has been one of my favorite characters since I was a child, and I would like to see it in a Smash Bros. I know the possibilities are very small, but I still want it because I love him. Victini, from 5th generation: I have loved this creature since the release of the movie of Victini. I think he has the enough personality to be characterized in the game, and its V-create could be a good smash final (if they plan to return it in this game). This is a comment: I want Mewtwo back in this game. I don't want Lucario, I want Mewtwo. Mewtwo was one of the best decisions that its creator (of the game) had at including it on the game. Time ago, I had heard, as a rumor, that Ridley could be included in the game, and now that I played Metroid Other M, and see its design of Ridley, I became more in love of him than I was before (because even before I loved the creature). I would like to be included in the game as that design (as Metroid Other M´s design). Dooplis could be another good option. Even if he only appears in Paper Mario: the thousand year door, he has a story, and most important, A PERSONALITY, and personality is what is needed to be included in something like smash bros (because personality is what make most people be in love with the character) Vivian is another character who has been devaluated. For me, it´s one of the best characters that Nintendo could ever created, ¡and her (or his, I´m not really sure) story is really deep! Many, really many players, like me, could be identified with his (or her) story (I don't really care, because is not that what it makes the character amazing) MB: I really like this girl (or, android). She's beautiful, and that's why I love her. I think people should identify with her story (a girl who was diferent and the world treat her bad for that, only for being diferent). I don't have any idea of what guns she could use, but I know that, if they thing, the franchise could find a place for her. I also agree with the idea of the inclusion of Vanelope Von Sweets from Wreck it Ralph. I hadn´t seen the movie, but she is cute, and I also know that Bowser appeared in that movie so Nintendo is also involved with the movie and that's a chance to be included in the game. Krystal MUST appear. It's the last gift of rare to Nintendo before forgeting him by the adquisition of the company by Microsoft, and, in my opinion, it was the BEST thing that Rare could have do, because the character is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l, and I know many, but many people like her and want it in the next Smash Bros (it was really rare that she didn´t appeared in brawl) Ice Dragon: eventough I know almost nobody knew him, it's pretty cute. Simple, but really singular: it's color, it's shape. Yeah, it's a good candidate for the battle. Whatever, I like him. I think he's cool. Mawile: PLEASE include Mawile. I adore her for being cute. This pokemon has also been devaluated. It has a really good design. Young Samus: with the new Metroid Other M, we knew another form of Samus, and I think they should include it in the game. I like her, just that, and I would like to see her in the game. That's all. I would like to see at least one of these characters in the final version of the game.
  • TheDerpitologist - April 30, 2013 6:27 p.m.

Personally, I just want to see a whole SSB made up of fire emblem characters :D ...and Solid Snake who I know wont likely be returning :L I would like to see Priam (Fire Emblem Awakening) take a slot for one of the Fire Emblem characters, although I would prefer to see more than just 2 FE characters be included in SSB Wii U and maybe Robin, the Avatar also from FE Awakening, a character you could mostly customize - Robbin could have randomized appearances, or be a character the player can create themselves - The final smash (if that still exists) could be that characters skill "Ignis" and it applies half the damage of the attack you did last to the next attack and on and on as the final smash lasts and bonus damage that would be 4% or less gain a 5% boost or if you are on a team match, it has a chance, or a choice of being "Rally Spectrum" instead, which would make your allies deal more damage, and take less damage and remove some damage at the same time
  • PapaChester - April 24, 2013 11:32 p.m.

I think that DIXIE KONG, and KING K ROOL would be really awesome and likely choices for Nintendo based on their patterns with Smash Bros. games. I also think that KNUCKLES, or TAILS, or SHADOW would be really awesome and we will probably see at least one of them. Also, with the possibility of DLC like in Playstation All Stars: Battle Royale, we may see a lot more characters than previous games.
  • susan-m-stanton - April 14, 2013 12:03 p.m.

BOWSER JR
  • nairb - April 11, 2013 9:41 p.m.

They should have Shulk from Xenoblade Chronicles. That would be epic. :D
  • cmklayme - April 1, 2013 5:46 p.m.

Characters they should put. Waluigi, Toad, Paper Mario, Baby Bowser Skull Kid, Ghirahim, possibly Demise Rundas, Dark Samus The Dark Knight/Zelgius, Chrom from Fire Emblem Bomberman Brian from Quest 64 Krystal from StarFox Viewtiful Joe Banjo and Kazooie AND MAYBE Connor and Haytham Kenway
  • michael-v - April 8, 2013 4:17 p.m.

Dude I agree with all those!! Here are my favorites, this is coming from a very casual gamer...I didn't recognize half those people....but yeah here are my favorites: 1. MEWTWO - bring back mewtwo. Best character back in Melee. Generation 6 of Pokemon will feature a new Mewtwo form, so it makes sense to bring him back. 2. MegaMan - I never played a megaman game but he's cool 3. Bomberman 4. Paper Mario 5. Banjo and Kazooie 6. Kingdom Hearts main character 7. Vanellope Von Schweetz - girl from Wreck it Ralp 8. Master Chief (hey it could happen LOL)
  • Animedude5555 - March 30, 2013 11:59 p.m.

3rd party playable chars should be: Megaman X (he PWNS opponents) Zero (lightsaber = AWESOME) KOS-MOS (her beam firing arm cannon CURBSTOMPS opponents, and levels everything around them) Vanellope Von Schweetz (her "glitch" could be a player activated move, rather than a random event, and would let her teleport herself a certain distance, including through walls, floors, or ceilings, if they were thin enough; and yes it's a cool idea because taking a movie about real game characters that then introduced some new original characters, should then have it be that those made-for movie characters end up in some real game) Sergeant Calhoun (an awesome kickass female character who's basically Samus with a normal full auto machine gun and ordinary hightech armor without chozo blood, but she is still able to PWN enemies). DON'T use Ralph (he'd just be a Donkey Kong clone character) DON'T use Fix It Felix (he can't destroy things, just fix them) Will Vandom with all the powers she has by the end of season-2 of W.I.T.C.H. (If you don't know who she is, google her name). Nintendo playable chars to be added: Lyn (we NEED a playable FE female character, and we NEED HER NOW! can't think of any more character ideas right now
  • ChairMan - March 21, 2013 6:10 p.m.

Well, as it has been stated, 1) I do not want to see any anime characters. 2) I do not want to see leftovers from other games, i.e. raiden,heihachi (PS Allstars), megaman/zero/Ryu(MARVEL VS CAPCOM) 3) No assist trophies as playable characters. Why Ridley? I don't understand how he would be playable, except maybe like a one on one boss vs boss character battle? My top ten Nintendo are: 1) Shulk 2) Rosalina 3) Ghirahim 4) King K Rool 5) Chrom 6) Tom Nook 7) Matthew 8) Prof. Layton 9) Baby Luigi/Baby Mario 10) Bowser Jr. My top ten 3rd Party are: 1) Rayman 2) Travis 3) Megaman X (not megaman) 4) Bomberman 5) Mickey 6) Earthworm Jim 7) Big Boss-replace snake 8) Knuckles-replace sonic 9) A Castlevania character-Simon Belmont? Boss Ideas 1) Rathalos (Monster Hunter) 3rd party 2) Metal Face (Xenoblade) 3) Zekrom/Reshiram (Pokemon) 4) The Imprisoned (Skyward Sword) Bosses are pretty good I must say :D
  • Nintendojo - June 29, 2013 12:06 p.m.

No sonic character will replace sonic cause he is th main character Megaman is in he game not x get over it And there is no reason why Ridley won't be in. The next game ur argument is terrible
  • CpT_AsH_KetChum - March 21, 2013 9:46 a.m.

Oh and Knuckles :3
  • CpT_AsH_KetChum - March 21, 2013 9:41 a.m.

Some characters I would love to see: Geno Mallow Shy Guy Conker Megaman Zero
  • glenn-belien - March 17, 2013 2:53 p.m.

why don't we revive crash bandicoot with this
  • rozzay-socold-langford - March 16, 2013 10:33 p.m.

Oh and I wouldnt mind seeing Roy come back either, he was good to me on Melee, they shouldnt have taken him off, Ike was his replacement, not saying they didnt pick a good replacement lol but he should be added back in and they should Keep IKE and Marth, i mean they have like 4 or 5 freaking characters from the Mario series itself, give the other characters from other games a chance to lol, I also wouldnt mind seeing the Dark Knight from Fire Emblem as a Boss, that would just set it off for me lol
  • rozzay-socold-langford - March 16, 2013 10:28 p.m.

All I know is that they better not dull down the Power of Ike with Ragnall, yes he may have been a little over powered, but so what, he shouldnt be dulled down just because of that, im sure some of the new characters are going to be just as powerful, if not stronger maybe, some of them I mean, I personally wouldnt mind seeing some more faces from Fire Emblem like maybe Soren from Path of Radiance, he could do some similar things like Zelda and shoot balls of magic almost all the fucking way across the stage and stuff since he is a mage, and maybe Boyd can come on as a Character too, instead of welding a sword like Ike and Marth, lets throw in a battle axe for the heck of it, just ideas of who I would like to see come in.......