• Mario_bro9 - July 20, 2013 11:54 a.m.

Here is a list of my recommendations for Super Smash Bros Wii U Magalor (Boss) - Kirby's Return to Dreamland Galacta Knight - Kirby Superstar Ultra Spear Waddle Dee - Kirby's Return to Dreamland Krystal - Star Fox Assault Prince Fluff - Kirby's Epic Yarn Mewtwo - Super Smash Bros Melee Solid Snake - Metal Gear Solid Knuckles the Echidna - Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Waluigi - Mario Kart Double Dash Slippy - Star Fox Assault Dash - Star Fox Command King Boo (Boss) - Luigi's Mansion Black Mage - Mario Hoops 3-on-3 Ninja - Mario Hoops 3-on-3 Tails - Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Dr. Robotnick (Boss) - Sonic the Hedgehog Andross (Boss) - Star Fox Adventures Doopliss - Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door Shadow Queen (Boss) - Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door Koops - Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door These are the players I'm recommending to the next Smash Bros roster. Hope to see some of them in the fight.
  • DJMoofinLuv - July 22, 2013 1:09 a.m.

What about white mageeee : ( ?
  • Mario_bro9 - July 22, 2013 10:37 a.m.

You can throw her in too if you would like to recommend her for the next Smash Bros. She did cross my mind as I was writing my recommendations, but I didn't take her into consideration. Then again, Smash Bros can always use more ladies on their roster.
  • the-hun - July 20, 2013 10:33 a.m.

keep meta knignt, king dedede, yoshi, sonic, wario, ditty kong and peach if they switch her final smash
  • senica-harris - July 19, 2013 3:41 p.m.

I think they should add Wolf Link, but with Link too. Kind of like how Zelda turns into Shiek or Samus turns into Zero Suit Samus.
  • the-hun - July 18, 2013 6:51 p.m.

also add mewtwo, rayman, ashley, waluigi, galactaknignt, maxwel, pac man, baby mario/luigi, unova trainer, bowser.jr, ridley, starfy, knuckles, wadledee, mii, knuckle joe and ryo
  • waddledee385 - July 18, 2013 7:03 p.m.

i agree.
  • Dynos - July 18, 2013 11:43 a.m.

here are the characters I would freaking love to see! waddle dee: I'm with the guy up front that's right waddle dee would be cool and would have an original move set so it's cool! Bowser Jr.: JR. JR. JR.! not koopa kid bleck! Bowser Jr! he is cool fun and deserves to be in this game! original move set most likely and the paint brush is just epic! Shy Guy: yoshi's island only hs yoshi to represent! come on add one more for the team! shy guuys are fun cool and unpredictable in mario tennis whenever shy guy did his special he would become the indian shy guy so his attacks could be variations of the different shy guys and special like a stampede of shy guy Petey Piranha: THE BEST! don't come to me with the "he's to big excuse!" because characters could be adjusted to size! olimar for example is no bigger than a game cube remote and he is a lot bigger in smash A LOT! and petey is funny and cool! original move set and smash needs more villains to me! heck bowser is a lot bigger in most games they adjust his size in smash! so ha! King Boo: THAT'S RIGHT I SAID IT KING BOO! the ghost man heck they should just mot categorize luigi with the maro people and give him his own category for luigis mansion heck wario got his own category! King Boo is funny crazy and unique he can move fast and fight like any other person commanding around his ghosts and boo's and his smash could be the giant bowser bot! PAPER MARIO!: yup! I said it! PAPER MARIO! there was another mario variation one he who shll n ot be named (dr. mario) but was hated because it was the same character with different appearance. paper mario on the other hand! USES A HAMMER! and could use items and other classic mario things to fight He would fit right in there perfectly heck if they could toon link why not paper mario?! Slime: DRAGON QUESTS MAIN REPRESENTATIVE THE SLIME! square enix works with nintendo alot and slime has been paired with mario so much! what's the harm in giving the slime man a chance! his attacks could vary on the slimes movement or the slime whip and smash could be like a slime swarm or even metal king slime appearing! SO THAT'S IT those are my recomendations any complaints!? clear em out with me!
  • waddledee385 - July 18, 2013 6:09 p.m.

also, maybe add galacta knight, shy guy, bowser jr., petey piranha, ridley, pacman, baby mario/luigi, ryo (street fighter), and chrom.
  • waddledee385 - July 18, 2013 11:22 a.m.

also, consider adding Rayman, Mewtwo,, Knuckles, Knuckle Joe, Unova trainer, Maxwell (from super scribblenauts), Roy, Starfy, Waluigi, Ashley, louie, and Krystal.
  • waddledee385 - July 18, 2013 11:15 a.m.

please, please, use my ideas, Nintendo. they took an hour to write. plz
  • waddledee385 - July 18, 2013 10:55 a.m.

somebody, please agree with me. Waddle Dee could be a good smash fighter. I even have a move set for him. special: spear throw; Waddle Dee throws a spear in the direction he is facing. it will start to arc after a second or so and land on the ground. it can then be used as a usable item. up special: parasol; Waddle Dee opens a parasol and floats down similar to peach in super smash bros. brawl side special: kart; Waddle Dee gets into his kart , which he can use to ram other players. he can also change direction. after a few seconds the kart tips over and can be thrown like Wario's bike. down special: parasol shield. Waddle Dee puts an umbrella in front of him which can be used as a shield. you can't move or change directions while the shield is active, however. _________________________________________________________________________________ smash attacks up smash: Waddle Dee swings his spear upwards in an arc, attacking anyone directly in front or above him down smash: Waddle Dee sends his spear into the ground, attacking anyone in front of him forward smash: Waddle Dee does a simple spear swing attacking anyone in front of him normal attack: Waddle Dee swings his spear, hitting anyone in front of him. like Meta Knight's attack in super smash bros. brawl, only slower. _________________________________________________________________________________ taunts normal taunt: Waddle Dee spins in a circle waving his spear in the air. side taunt: Waddle Dee puts his spear in front of him, looks around, and then puts it back down taunt: Waddle Dee jumps in the air, releases his parasol, and floats gently to the ground _________________________________________________________________________________ appearance in the Wii U version, he takes his "return to dream land" appearance, while on the 3DS version, he takes the "mass attack" appearance. (if you don't know what they look like, look up Waddle Dee on Google. it's the first page on the screen, and scroll to the bottom.) _________________________________________________________________________________ i don't yet have a final smash, but i'm pretty sure the game developers could figure something out. my point is he wouldn't actually be that weak. let's give the little guy a chance. he deserves it
  • luis-magraner - July 16, 2013 2:35 p.m.

in my recomendations to adds from classics to new characters here's my list: classics: Yoshi,Marth,Meta knight(balance),Luigi,Zelda,Captain Falcon,King Dedede,Diddi Kong,Ness,Ice Climbers.(10) newcomers:Chrom,Lyn,Palutena,Magnus,Shulk,Krystal,Mewtwo old/new, Bowser jr., Rosalina,Ghirarim or Demise,Mii,Little Mac, King K. Rool, if metroid would add one i would say dark samus since it can have different movesets than samus has long both don't have same attack it wont count has clones(14) I keep hearing rumors between Sonic and Bayonetta of an idea on being on the game im not sure if their in but ill id prefer Bayonetta since there not alot of females in the game and her movesets will make her different and also since she's been revived by Nintendo maybe smash could hopefully got an idea to make her a chance to adding her to the roster. in my total of 13 that are announce plus the classics i said are 10 and added of newcomers are 14 and if the rumor is true about bringing sonic or adding bayonetta its 1+ soo that makes a roster of 38 characters which depends if the game would have dlc hopefully if its free.
  • tehtimeisnow - July 15, 2013 5:55 p.m.

plaese nitendo include master cheif and angrey birds and mw3 guys and relaese it on a real game systam like ipad
  • chris-thein - July 16, 2013 10:16 a.m.

Words cannot describe how much of an idiot you are.
  • AzeOver - July 18, 2013 1:45 a.m.

This comment gave me cancer
  • ProjectAlpha - July 14, 2013 1:32 p.m.

^^^^^^ PAC MAN PLEASE Just look at my picture
  • shawksta - July 12, 2013 1:53 a.m.

OLIMAR RETURNS GET ON THE SITE
  • GR_LucasSullivan - July 12, 2013 9:02 a.m.

Your wishes = our command
  • shawksta - July 12, 2013 10:28 a.m.

Just being a helpful update to games I like! I love how they updated Olimar's suit to the Pikmin 3 style whistle being outside the helmet
  • Death-Rabbit - July 10, 2013 11:11 p.m.

Well for one thing I recommend that they make sure to add in Peach and Zelda. I also recommend Daisy. I'm sick and tired of the only chance to be Daisy isn't even Daisy but just one of Peach's recolors. I suggest you either make her, her own character or have it work like Wario did in SSBB: Make half the colors in a Peach style and then give the other half a Daisy style. Though don't be lazy and actually give the Daisy colors Daisy's voice if you do so. But seriously, bring back Peach and Zelda. Samus and the Wii Fit Trainer aren't going to make the cut of satisfaction with the people who enjoy female characters. If anything you should add more female characters. In my opinion they never add enough. Though if you're going to add in Zelda, don't just use her LoZ:SS version, do a mix like what you did with Link. I liked her TP version the best; with or without the highlights. Btw I like the other person's idea for a LoZ:MM Link, that was a good idea. Maybe add some more characters from Donkey Kong, or how about some more characters from the Mother series and Earthbound. Many people ask for characters from other companies but it's made by Nintendo. So quit saying characters from different companies and stick to the Nintendo characters guys. I mean come on. Mega Man was added because they WANTED to add him in. Screw Ryu just be satisfied with Megaman. Seriously guys, just stop. Well... except for Klonoa, and some Sonic characters, I like those ideas. Yes I am a bit of a hypocrite, so just deal with it. That was a lot to vent out. I feel happier, I guess...
  • DJMoofinLuv - July 11, 2013 4:17 p.m.

I think their excuse is "No clone characters" even though from all the Mario games Daisy is not like Peach, she's supposed to be like a Tom Boy version of her. I hope they all get in there. I mean honestly, I'd prefer spending hours unlocking a bunch of characters like in Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed, keeps me interested. ^-^