• Woofiee - November 12, 2013 5:21 p.m.

Thank god i'm not the only one who wishes for Joe. Joe and Quote is all I ask.
  • matt-sanderlin - November 11, 2013 10:34 p.m.

Rayman. This is looooooong overdue.
  • waddledee385 - November 24, 2013 5:21 p.m.

Don't worry. I saw rayman on the box art
  • austin-joseph-horenkamp - December 6, 2013 8:02 p.m.

Clearly you don't see where it says BOX ART IS NOT FINAL. Its a fake case.
  • Earthbound_X - November 10, 2013 7:35 p.m.

Am I the only one whose not really as excited for this one? I think it's because there won't be any story mode, which is my favorite thing from Brawl. That was just awesome.
  • chavbuster1 - November 7, 2013 3:04 p.m.

This article has the most comments I've ever seen on a GR article....
  • GOD - November 7, 2013 5:26 p.m.

I'm sure at this point Henry has a piece of paper that he's updating the amount on each week and everytime it gets 100 higher he most certainly lords it over everyone else. "Hey guys just letting you know that SSB article of mine just broke 700 comments. Not too shabby for Nintendo game right?.... Guys?.... " *banana peel is thrown at Henry from Tom's area of the office*
  • chavbuster1 - November 8, 2013 2:47 p.m.

Haha most certainly true xD
  • duffer00 - November 7, 2013 2:10 p.m.

Really hoping they throw Crom in there as well.
  • supaMcnugget - November 7, 2013 3:48 p.m.

I was quite surprised to see that it was the old Marth style. They probably did so because they wanted people to be able to recognize that particular character. Still, I hope they at least have skins for Chrom and Lucina.
  • winner2 - November 7, 2013 12:51 p.m.

Wooh!
  • J-Fid - November 7, 2013 10:26 a.m.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe they are announcing the returning characters first, because they will be who we start with. All of the new characters would be unlockable. The exceptions would be the three new characters already announced. Just a thought. Oh, I told my roommate yesterday there'd probably be a character announced today, and I was right! (though it's kinda predictable) My next prediction is 12/3 or 12/5.
  • JarkayColt - November 7, 2013 11:49 a.m.

Everybody is going to hold you to that prediction now. I hope you have some sort of contingency plan in place for when the angry mob turns up on your doorstop demanding to know why everybody's favourite Smash character, Meta-R.O.B-&-Watch, was announced on December the 4th instead. Prepare yourself.
  • JarkayColt - November 7, 2013 11:54 a.m.

Dammit. That must be one massive doorstop if it can accommodate an entire angry mob. I love typos.
  • J-Fid - November 7, 2013 12:52 p.m.

Fortunately, I don't have to worry about R.O.B. destroying me if I'm wrong (Henry and Coop might not be as fortunate. I think they were wrong again.). As for the angry mob, I'll just host them to a Brawl tournament. That way, they can play as Meta-R.O.B.-&-Watch!
  • JarkayColt - November 7, 2013 1:23 p.m.

Yeah, I know right? I mean, I thought Marth was totally, absolutely, definitely not going to be in the game, just like how Toon Link was totally, absolutely, DEFINITELY not going to be in the game? You mean we've all been...lied to? XD All we need now is for someone like Lucario or R.O.B to be confirmed and the "characters that won't make the cut" episode will become a gloriously inaccurate prediction reel. (We still love you GamesRadar!)
  • shawksta - November 7, 2013 11:49 a.m.

All the updates beforehand sans Toon Link,Luigi,Sonic and Marth were all 12. Your probably right and frankly i dont see a problem with it, Melee had Ness and Captain Falcon Available from the start so i wouldnt be suprised if Marth is unlocked from the start this time around.
  • J-Fid - November 7, 2013 12:54 p.m.

I think it wouldn't be a bad idea at all. Also, Sakurai might keep a secret who the new characters are, and we would only know about them once we unlocked them.
  • shawksta - November 7, 2013 3:03 p.m.

Sakurai definitely wants to avoid what happened with Brawl, sure the brawl updates were very good but we ended up spoiling the game, especially when the leak of all the new characters and subspace popped up.
  • markgamer1097 - November 13, 2013 9:05 a.m.

wow you were good at prodicting could you prodict if sora will be eventually be reveled to this game i am getting a wii u for christmas hurrra and he had a new game for 3ds he was on the suggestion list could u help me please