• TheCakeIsALie - November 15, 2012 8:14 p.m.

They should add Maxwell, from Scribblenauts! All of the Scribblenauts games have been on Nintendo-exclusive systems, and Nintendo characters are even going to be in Scribblenauts Unlimited.
  • MrPokemon907 - December 4, 2012 12:08 p.m.

REALLY great idea!! Really!! I'll have no surprise if MAXWELL gets an appearance for the new release!!
  • CaffieKuriboh - November 17, 2012 11:51 a.m.

I read online that they were gonna focus more on making each of the character's play style more unique rather than add more characters to the roster. But because SSB is known for its large roster, I'm sure they'll add more characters. If they were gona put in more characters, I'd put my money on Megaman, Vaati, Kyrstal, Bomberman (Maybe), Issac or Felix, and I can see Zorark replacing Lucario, and maybe Shadow. As for Naruto and Goku, ITS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!! They are not "video game" characters, they only have some games based of their anime series. Thats like saying Chris (or whatever that kid's name is in the recent Sonic cartoon) should be in the game cause he's in a Sonic cartoon. It just doesn't make sense. As for Bandai characters, I can see Klonoa, Lloyd, or Mr. Driller. Pac-Man would probably make it as an Assist Trophy or something, but not actually playable. These are just my opinions based off of what I've read on the internet so please don't get angry with me (especially you DBZ and Naruto fan boys).
  • CBGB - November 17, 2012 3:11 p.m.

I would love to see Amaterasu from Okami, I love that game it is my favorite.
  • jack-attack-gruber - November 18, 2012 4:11 p.m.

Great Article! Quick grammar thing, on Naruto, at the very end, you said what the fans "what his final smash to be" I think you met want. Thank you!
  • chouston - November 25, 2012 2:28 p.m.

Id rather c: - Waluigi - Krystal - Mew Two - Pokemon Trainer from gen 1 again and gen 2 or 3 NOT 5 cause they suck - Roy - More villains like Vaati n King K. Rool
  • cole-issac-miller - December 1, 2012 5 p.m.

I think Zidane Tribal (Final Fantasy IX) could fit(ish) on the list. He has a cartoonish-design and could build a unique combat style.(Problem is FF9 was playstation exclusive)
  • DGG1997 - December 1, 2012 5:06 p.m.

I want Kingdom heart Character's to appear, theres many kingdom hearts fans so that would make a huge success for SSBU atleast that's my opinion
  • renata-collina - December 2, 2012 7:08 a.m.

I would like to see Krystal from the Star Fox series, Amaterasu from Okami, and Chibiterasu in Okamiden.
  • axios96 - December 2, 2012 8:21 p.m.

How about Ghirahim for Skyward Sword? Or Demise(Canons original form)? And what about some sonic Characters? Silver would work very well, and Dr. Eggman!
  • LordzOfChaos - December 28, 2012 3:15 p.m.

Ghirahim was one of my favorite new characters from skyward sword, and more sonic characters would be welcome, but demise would seem like a Gannon clone to me
  • brandon-acosta - December 4, 2012 10:01 a.m.

Shu from Blue Dragon
  • SnorlaxTheBlack - December 4, 2012 1:12 p.m.

Megaman is a definite, Bring Mewtwo back, Geno i would like to see. Cloud isn't a bad choice.
  • brandon-acosta - December 4, 2012 3:04 p.m.

Bowser Jr
  • LordzOfChaos - December 28, 2012 3:08 p.m.

He would be a perfect addition (as long as people don't mind another fighter from the mushroom kingdom)
  • mnieves_34 - December 5, 2012 7:48 a.m.

add Ninten from the first mother game!! it'd be cool to have all of the heroes from that series. also, Crash Bandicoot is a character who has been a little ignored and he'd make a great addition to the super smash bros series. tails should also be added, I mean, if sonic and knuckles are gonna be there, then why not add tails? he's big too. slippy toad, not so much, i don't think he should be there. but doctor mario definitely needs to come back, his uppercut was unstoppable.
  • char7272 - December 5, 2012 4:42 p.m.

Earth Worm Jim don't know why he hasn't even been metioned
  • BlackFlames333 - December 8, 2012 2:20 p.m.

I would like to see Agumon from Namco Bandai's Digimon.
  • BlackFlames333 - December 8, 2012 2:22 p.m.

Agumon should be in this list.