4000 Prestige Points
When Playing a mission (any mission), do an alpha strike on the Aft right shield, DO NOT DESTROY IT COMPLEATLY. May take a couple of tries not to do this. If you destroy it this will not work. Then fire a photon into the front left shield. Then hit ctrl + f4 and it will give you 4000 prestige points!!!
Just a hint, but don't wate the points on better ships at first. Use them to purchase any Legendary crew members you can because they more than the ships can get you out of some very tough situations. Not to mention they can tweek alot more performance out of your ship than its supposed to.
Firstly start a campaign game, any race & era will do. If playing as a federation late era, you will start with an "F-FF" frigate.Then save the game & exit to windows.(Any ship will do as long you remember the ship class.)
Open the file called "sfbspc13.txt" and it is located in "assets\specs\sfbspc13.txt" in the main directory of the game using Exel. Look for "BPV". At the "F-FF" "BPV" value change to 1000 or higher.Save then return to game.
Load game then go to Shipyard menu.You will notice the trade in value of your ship is high.Trade in your ship, big or small your choice and in return you will also get an extra prestige from the balance.You can repeat over and over again. Prestige Points 2
Firstly start a campaign game, any race & era will do. If playing as a federation late era, you will start with an "F-FF" frigate. Then save the game & exit to windows.(Any ship will do as long you remember the ship class.)
Open the file called "sfbspc13.txt" and it is located in "assets\specs\sfbspc13.txt"
in the main directory of the game using Exel. Look for "BPV". At the "F-FF" "BPV" value change to 1000 or higher. Save then return to game.
Load game then go to Shipyard menu. You will notice the trade in value of your
ship is high. Trade in your ship, big or small your choice and in return you will also
get an extra prestige from the balance. You can repeat over and over again. Change anything
All the starships configuration data (weapons, shields, engines, ect.) is stored in a
delimited text file which can be accessed by excel. The file is called "sfbspc13.txt"
and it is located in assets\specs\sfbspc13.txt" in the main directory of the game.
By modifying these fields you can make any ship have all sorts of features.
Add cloaking ability.
Modify engine power levels.
Add shuttles and fighters.
Modify shield levels.
Add more transporters, troops, mines, ect.
...and much more.
Be sure to save the original file in a safe place before modifying it so you can return
to your original configuration. You will also need to remove the read only attribute from the file.(This is done by going into the properties of the file"sfbspc13.txt". When playing multiplayer all players must have the same file (modified or not) in order to play.
Here are some hints on modifying the "sfbspc13.txt" file.
1. The highest I have tested the engine output to is 120 each. I know that Federation ships can't seem to go over 150 each but other races ships might be
able to go higher. Engine values are located in the following areas: R_L_Warp, C_Warp, Impulse, Apr, Battery.
2. Shields can be modified to very high values for Federation ships (2000) but Klingon ships don't seem to be able to reach as high. Shield values are located in the following areas: Shield 1, Shield 2_6, Shield 3_5, Shield 4, Shield Total.
Shields cover each ship on 6 sides. Therefore the values in Shield 2_6 & Shield3_5 each represent 2 sides of the ship. The value you place in Shield Total =
shield 1 + shield2_6 x 2 + shield3_5 x 2 + shield4.
3. Weapons can be changed to any type within an existing group. You can also change the number of weapons (up to 4) within an existing group(missiles can accept upto 7). You can't add new groups of weapons. You can only modify the existing weapon hardpoints. Weapons are arranged in these areas: heavy weapon (photons,rockets, plasma, ect) and weapon (phasers, disruptors, ect). Weapon arcs vary but
I do know that if you put the value ALL as an arc, the weapon will fire from any angle.
4. Cloaking is very easy to add to any ship. Just go to the area that reads "Cloak num" and place a value for how much energy you want is to cost to run the cloak.
5. Shuttles are defined as base and max values. The base value is the max value divided by 3. I have successfully made the max value of all the different types of shuttles 30 and the base value 10 which allowed me to purchase quantities of 10,20, or 30 shuttles of each type while in spacedock during the game. By changing the "launch rate" value you can define how many shuttles can launch before the ship needs to recharge itself for more launches. If you want to add fighters to any
ships just find the area that says fighter bay 1 through 4 and place the value of 6
(higher than 6 will cause game to crash) in each one of the areas and you will have
4 fighter groups made up of 6 fighters each!
6. Movement is defined in the "turn mode" and "move cost" areas. The best "turn mode" value is AA. This will give you a very agile ship. Move cost defines how much energy is used for movement. The best value I have seen for this is .25.