• Gex4212 - May 30, 2012 7:27 p.m.

Why is PS+ compared to XBL ? Theres a reason its called PS+ because its an addition but not necessarily needed. Its just to add more features to what u already have. PS+ has not been rocky because it offers new games a month that u can download which adds up to be more than what u pay for, cloud saving, automatic updates and trophy syncing (even when PS3 is off), demos and betas and others but I dont remember. Where as without XBL you pretty much cant do anything without it. As a Silver Member u are teased by the logging of ur friends and playing games lol
  • BackwaterRifle - May 30, 2012 7:43 p.m.

The comparison is completely fair, seeing as you could just as well compare Xbox Live silver to the standard PS online, seeing as you just did compare Xbox Live silver to the standard PS online, but I digress.
  • Tjwoods18 - May 30, 2012 9:02 p.m.

That is why xbox lost my support, litterally to many user requirements.
  • chad-munn - May 30, 2012 6:46 p.m.

Ew I know! I bet they'll come out and talk about numbers. Lots of numbers. Lots and lots of numbers for a very long time. Numbers that in the end, still mean they're in last place and that their services still don't stack up to the competition. Then- they'll talk about Excited Vita news and some numbers there. Still tanking. Then they'll show some awesome stuff on some awesome games. Then they'll show a lot of not awesome stuff about a lot of games nobody gives a rats ass about because we already just saw God of War and Last of Us and were likely teased about Last Guardian. Again. They'll likely put another Little Big Something out again. Talk about how PSN is free... talk about the fact that every user has 3 or 5 identities and pretend that that counts toward some huge number... Okay. That's likely Sony's thing. Again. Same as last year. But hey- less CGI lies like 2005!! YEA!!! Bring on Nintendo!!
  • Redeater - May 30, 2012 7:05 p.m.

Shut up. Nobody cares what you think troll. We have seen your shtick before.
  • Tjwoods18 - May 30, 2012 9:06 p.m.

You think nintendo does any better? I don't know about you but I get tired of seeing a mario game like two or three times a year from them. Same thing can be said about zelda, and pokemon as well. They continuously milk what they have succeeded in without thinking about future IP's. And, I think that a few months ago that video game company official (who ever he was with) was right on the assumption that nintnedo discourages third party development.
  • Cyberninja - May 31, 2012 3:52 a.m.

You have seen the recent 3rd Party annoucements for 3DS right, I am pretty sure that Shin Megami Tensei 4 and Castlevaina:MoF are big things to come to a handheld (at least SMT anyway, and Nintendo is no stranger to new ips, just look at the best Eshop games, heck I would bet they have more exclusive new ips since E3 2011 than anyone else.
  • ElAmmoBandito - May 30, 2012 10:18 p.m.

DAMN NOSTALGIC NINTENDO BOYS ARE OUT AGAIN... Nothing more annoying then a 30 year old Nintendo fanboy, expect those PC elitist. *shakes fists angrily*
  • Turtman - May 30, 2012 6:13 p.m.

How has PS Plus been "rocky"? It has been worth every penny for the last year. Exciting times for Playstation though
  • Tjwoods18 - May 30, 2012 9:06 p.m.

Full game trial is an excellent example.
  • mbavalo - May 30, 2012 6:07 p.m.

Will GR give any live streaming? I need links for this day's videos
  • Braken67 - May 30, 2012 5:37 p.m.

all this only makes me get that much more excited haha. this years E3 will be legen-wait for it-dary!
  • Cyberninja - May 30, 2012 5:22 p.m.

they need to give vita psv support.
  • Cyberninja - May 30, 2012 5:24 p.m.

I meant psx support
  • tiben36 - May 30, 2012 5:29 p.m.

its coming with studio (along with ps2 support too)