• SAUGAPRIME - December 9, 2010 10:20 p.m.

Yea you know what, he looks like me too. I'm gonna sue shagg for 250 million dollars for steeling my image!
  • KnightsOfNever - December 9, 2010 10:19 p.m.

All I wanna know is what does the tag have to do with this at all?
  • oryandymackie - December 9, 2010 10:17 p.m.

To be frank, the only real similarity I can see is the vest, and even that could be replaced with something else. Sure, CJ has the vaguest resemblance to this guy, but, if you squint, you could make CJ's profile look like anyone else you care to mention.
  • ElGrinchoid - December 9, 2010 10:13 p.m.

hahahahahahaha. wait for it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha What a tool. Perhaps Easy E could claim from beyond the grave because on of the characters was so utterly him. Michael Washington in "no one knows that i was in Cypress hill, B real, Senn Dogg and Muggs got all the acclaim. Now even their not relevant anymore so perhaps i can get some cash out of rockstar" shocker. If he's got a claim then so has every american who lived in LA during the early 90's, because their all in there, no matter what the ethnic background.
  • ventanger - December 9, 2010 10:08 p.m.

I aint sayin he's a gold digga, but girls aint hangin with no broke Karl Kani
  • Sy87 - December 9, 2010 10:04 p.m.

Not to be discriminate but doesn't every African American in the ghetto look like that.
  • JayQ - December 9, 2010 10:04 p.m.

if this dude has a case,(which he doesnt) then i guess Bun B could sue them too because the character "smoke" looks like a combination of Bun B and Pimp C from UGK.
  • bluscorp - December 9, 2010 10:02 p.m.

Took him long enough didn't it.
  • icbacomingupwithapropername - December 9, 2010 10:01 p.m.

You know I'm sure this is a legitimate claim infact I think rockstar captured and anal probed my baby sheep last night too so I'm going to sue them for five hundreds billion dollars. Recapcha: sulendle first. So the Recapcha is saying first for me so I don't have to spam?
  • Innounci - December 9, 2010 10:01 p.m.

i bet he just got fired and is looking for some spare cash...
  • JayQ - December 9, 2010 10 p.m.

@oufour Karl Kani is a clothing brand.....
  • oufour - December 9, 2010 9:57 p.m.

i'm sorry who the fuck is Karl Kani and why should i care?