Topics

Rockstar

• Vitoruss1 - June 25, 2010 1:27 a.m.

"I Know You" was a brilliant move on Rockstar's part. It's mysterious, intriguing, creepy... in months and in years in the future when I look back on this game, "I Know You" will probably be recalled the fondest of any missions/side quests.
  • Redeater - June 24, 2010 11:59 p.m.

man 100% this game was a pain in the ass. not so much hard as it was time consuming. At least these missions are a fun part of the 100%............though it seems a bit late for this to be posted
  • Evil_AppleJuice - June 24, 2010 11:44 p.m.

Wow, this took a while to pop up. The most annoying sidequest was the guy building the airplane. I was pretty pissed to get all those ingredients and all his necessary items from EVERYWHERE just to see what happened. Arggh
  • D0CCON - June 24, 2010 11:32 p.m.

Actually, I did read all the comments, I thought there was a second page of them, though.
  • D0CCON - June 24, 2010 11:31 p.m.

I haven't seen all the comments, so I don't know if this has been mentioned, but completing "I Know You" is not necessary for earning 100% completion. It's the most interesting of the stranger missions and is completely worth doing, but since it isn't available anymore after you beat the main story, it isn't counted towards 100%.
  • Pocotron - June 24, 2010 11:23 p.m.

oops, meant Lady, not Lay. That coulda been bad, lemme tell ya...
  • Pocotron - June 24, 2010 11:22 p.m.

That "Flowers for a Lay" mission was FUUUUUUCKED up. JUSTSAYINLOL
  • Doctalen - June 24, 2010 11:17 p.m.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I found an extremely similar guide on GameFaqs maybe two or three weeks after Red Dead was released. It has nearly been two months and now a guide appears here. For all of my hate though, I do like the pictures, although simple, they add so much.
  • GamesRadarMichaelGrimm - June 24, 2010 11:13 p.m.

Without spoiling anything for anyone: if you've already completed the very last story mission then the "I know you" stranger missions will no longer be available. I believe all of the other stranger missions are still available though.
  • rickrossthaboss - June 24, 2010 10:46 p.m.

I guess what I'm asking is: I've completed the main missions, now I'm trying to locate these... will I be able to access these side missions if I just go to these locations?
  • GamesRadarMichaelGrimm - June 24, 2010 10:38 p.m.

These are side missions, if you want to 100% the game you have to do them all, but they aren't required for the main story missions.
  • rickrossthaboss - June 24, 2010 10:35 p.m.

So are these missions that need to be completed part of the main storyline? right now I have all the story missions complete and I haven't seen all of these stranger missions yet