• Hyperion - July 30, 2013 6:16 p.m.

didn't get the bayonetta special edition but i did manage to get one of those guns. apparently there was a surplus so they gave them to a UK retailer who gave them away free with preorders http://i224.photobucket.com/albums/dd91/corbinik/DSC00302.jpg
  • GR_LucasSullivan - July 31, 2013 12:58 a.m.

haha you lucky dog. I also like the bonus Kratos papercraft
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - July 30, 2013 6:11 p.m.

Oh and I also have the oblivion collector's edition. Is 1 septim worth much?
  • FoxdenRacing - July 30, 2013 6:01 p.m.

Kinda makes me wish I didn't open my Halo 3. Kinda. I buy LCEs for the swag, not what it's worth later.
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - July 30, 2013 6 p.m.

Haha I have the Mass effect 3 collector's edition. Makes sense that its worth shit next to the other two.
  • thesandbag_cdt - July 31, 2013 2:36 a.m.

I was intending to get Mass Effect 3 CE...but then Game decided not to sell the game on launch and cancelled my preorder, so I had to get standard. Understandably, I was pissed, but after 3 turned out to be great but disappointing (I really liked it but was still let down by the ending being 'what's your favourite colour?' and there not being enough choice with squadmates), I was kinda relieved. Have heard from a mate that Mass Effect 2 CE goes for about £200 second hand JUST FOR THE STEELBOX. Well, they'll have to pry that out of my cold, dead hands. I love that game too much to rescind my steelbox...
  • ljrivarola - July 30, 2013 3:56 p.m.

What about Catherine? Underwear and a pizza box, isn't that rare?
  • sandplasma - July 30, 2013 3:54 p.m.

Hyperdimension Neptunia is one of the worst games I've ever played.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - July 31, 2013 12:56 a.m.

But what about mk2?!
  • Gregarious - August 3, 2013 6:51 a.m.

Mk2 felt much worse than the first one.
  • JMarsella09 - July 30, 2013 3:37 p.m.

Huh, I actually have that Beatles set. It's funny that it's pretty much the same price as when I bought it.