Topics

RadioRadar

• THETHINGABOUT - May 18, 2013 4:03 a.m.

I predict the next Xbox will just be a dildo.
  • ljrivarola - May 18, 2013 9:35 a.m.

And they'll call it The Great American Videogame Challenge
  • GR_RyanTaljonick - May 20, 2013 10:26 a.m.

I hope both of these things happen
  • GAYMER - May 18, 2013 2:52 a.m.

My prediction is GIANT ENEMY CRABS!!!
  • crazycrudd - May 18, 2013 12:25 a.m.

Microsoft launches a cologne line alongside the next xbox. Microsoft presents: infini, be without limits.
  • Cyberninja - May 17, 2013 8:44 p.m.

The Nextbox will be a handheld to compete with Apple devices
  • g1rldraco7 - May 17, 2013 8:32 p.m.

My prediction for the next Xbox is that they release a new bloody roar fighting game as a launch title and every console has this message engraved on it, " Other consoles and PC's can suck it, I am the God of Next-Gen consoles!!!!"
  • dns - May 17, 2013 8:15 p.m.

After illumiroom Microsoft will announcer the SmellRoom! Not only you can play the game, but now you can smell where the game is taking place. The first game to use it is Forza V, because there is nothing better to smell than a brand new car.
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - May 17, 2013 8:10 p.m.

My predictions: 1. Call of Duty: Ghosts will be a Microsoft exclusive on next-gen consoles 2. DLC for Battlefield 4 will come to Xbox Infinity first 3. $15 a month fee will include Netflix and Hulu subscription 4. Bums who buy the retard pack (cheaper subscription SKUl) and bail out on the two year contract will face a $400 early termination fee or lose all functionality on their consoles, essentially bricking it until they resume their payments. 5. VHS playback
  • winner2 - May 17, 2013 8:53 p.m.

The last one would be pretty awesome I must say
  • winner2 - May 17, 2013 7:49 p.m.

That it will be called the "Ybox", spurring a flood of memes by anti microsofts along the lines of "Ybox: Y bother?" I don't fuckin' know, that's probably already happened kind of
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - May 17, 2013 7:48 p.m.

I'm not Persian, but I do have a Persian rug and cat. I demand an apology
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - May 17, 2013 6:51 p.m.

Stop arguing over puns. They all suck. There's never been a funny pun in the history of mankind. Puns are the lowest form of wit
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - May 17, 2013 6:22 p.m.

What is fuck is up with Henry and Gilbert's theory of a switch that will make next-gen consoles always online or block used discs. Do you not realize that's the stupidest idea ever? You don't think people would riot over such a significant removal of functionality?
  • shawksta - May 18, 2013 11:15 p.m.

"Henry and Gilbert" Wat.jpg
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - May 19, 2013 2:33 p.m.

Sorry, I meant Henry and Hollander
  • shawksta - May 19, 2013 5:10 p.m.

I know, it happens, it's just funny how it reads. Like that one time my comment had a random "Moo" in it.
  • EAC73 - May 17, 2013 6:21 p.m.

My guess is that Microsoft will launch the new XBOX with a handheld that is fully compatible with all of the new XBOX games.
  • Dadyo238 - May 17, 2013 6:21 p.m.

All small children will be banned from playing Mature games, so Call of Duty servers will be filled with fully-grown, mature adults who have learned to swear discreetly. For example: "Fudge","Ship","Country","Astronaut", and many more.
  • pokepark7 - May 17, 2013 5:58 p.m.

MAN it sucks that i wont be able to buy the xbox720 :(
  • rainn'sgaydar - May 17, 2013 5:49 p.m.

It will do away with XBLA, replacing it with full Steam integration. And Netflix, Hulu Plus, and HBO Go subscriptions will be included in the $60 XBox Live price.
  • TaserLime - May 17, 2013 4:59 p.m.

my prediction for the xbox reveal is that microsoft will reveal that they are dropping out of the console business and from now on only making tetris.