• HumorTumor - October 13, 2010 2:36 p.m.

I've played Quake 3 both on pc and the ps2. And the pc just let me dot hings that those crappy ps2 controllers wouldn't. I will stick to the gamepad, as it's better for my wrist,
  • frfv18 - October 13, 2010 12:53 p.m.

welcome to: http://www.loveshoppingplace.com SOCCER JERSEY 16USD jordan shoes $32 nike shox $32 Christan Audigier bikini $23 Ed Hardy Bikini $23 Smful short_t-shirt_woman $15 ed hardy short_tank_woman $16 Sandal $32 christian louboutin $80 Sunglass $15 COACH_Necklace $27 handbag $33 AF tank woman $17 puma slipper woman $30 http://www.loveshoppingplace.com
  • OnyxOblivion - October 13, 2010 12:21 p.m.

@EnragedTortoise Sadly, Justin and Feena, I would get it just for trophies.
  • hester2 - October 13, 2010 12:15 p.m.

God only knows how much time I spent on my Dreamcast playing this. If I remember correctly, this was the first game I ever played online. And now I'm reminded of how much of a pain in the ass it was to sign up for Sega's online network.
  • fhd74 - October 13, 2010 12:06 p.m.

Hello,everybody,the good shopping place,the new year approaching, click in. Let's facelift bar! ===== http://www.shoeboxs.us === Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30 BOOT $50 Nike (R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $33 Handbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $33 Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16 Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30 2 Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $12 New era cap $9 Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $18 FREE SHoPPING ( http://www.shoeboxs.us )
  • EnragedTortoise1 - October 13, 2010 11:51 a.m.

Ive played Quake and stuff (well, actual OpenArena) on PC, but I'll still get the console version if I can. Why? TROPHEEZZ. :P Just kidding.
  • JohnnyMaverik - October 13, 2010 11:41 a.m.

"both PlayStation Move and the Wii remote could be great too." R u takin the piss blud!? O.o Crappy controllers -_-
  • dannymc18 - October 13, 2010 11:29 a.m.

Who vs Who at the What? I, too, once laughed at consoles, now they're all I play on. The big screen, couch, cheaper, friends factors don't hurt one bit. Controllers are "useless" until you get used to them. Then they have the added benefit of when you do play PC games, you beat all 'round you.
  • reaperman22 - October 13, 2010 11:26 a.m.

well having never seen quake before i thought they had the video sped up at first, yes i will admit keyboard and mouse are better suited for fps's (never liked the set up myself) at least the ps3 does have the advantage of a (if integrated) keyboard and mouse, move or the good ol fashioned controller... xbox could use kinect :P
  • Balaska - October 13, 2010 11:20 a.m.

FPS are clearly fun with controllers, look at MW2, however, I will never replicate my 20 kill streak with a rail gun like I did back in the day on my Dreamcast with mouse and keyboard.