• oscarpiggy - May 29, 2009 8:57 p.m.

new psp please letter to sony please make more adverts for psp/ps3 and a radical add on for ps3
  • AngryBread - May 29, 2009 8:43 p.m.

The lights dim as the Konami logo appears on the big screen behind the stage. The MGS4 trailer begins playing as Hideo Kojima walks on to the stage with a 360 in hand, the crowd goes wild! As Kojima reaches center stage the lights come on and he drops the 360 to the floor. He snaps his fingers and three burly, sledgehammer wielding men come on stage and begin destroying the xbox. "No" Kojima says, "Now shut up about it."
  • Rockman - May 29, 2009 8:17 p.m.

I agree completely with Shenmue 3... LAN DI NEEDS TO PAAAAAAAY!!! reCAPTCHA: heavy dweeb... I'm sad now...
  • ArcticMetal - May 29, 2009 7:58 p.m.

I really want to see either Half-Life 3 or Episode 3...or any new IP from Valve really. The only thing that could excite me more than something like that would be a sequel to Eternal Darkness. Almost impossibly unlikely, but it would be AMAZING!
  • KaiserVonShizer - May 29, 2009 7:54 p.m.

I think the game that I would really want would be a new Parasite Eve game. They haven't made one since the days of Playstation, and it seems like a mostly forgotten title. With the technology as it is now, I have no doubt that they could finally bring the story to new life. Hell, I'd even be happy with a remake of the first game, which has one of the best story lines I've every seen in a video game. And come on, who doesn't love people randomly bursting into flames. Either that, or a new KOTOR
  • 044magnumx - May 29, 2009 7:19 p.m.

I would mostly want to see a release for world in conflict on the xbox 360, and a world in conflict: soviet assault for the 360. Damn you, ubisoft for crushing my dreams... (Some info on a gears of war 3 would be nice too.)
  • bron1417 - May 29, 2009 6:51 p.m.

i would like to see more about Bioshock 2 and Assasin's Creed 2. trailers,gameplay footage it doesnt matter really lol.
  • WaywardRenegade - May 29, 2009 6:40 p.m.

VALVE needs to give us a next-gen counterstrike, or at least bring it to the x-box marketplace
  • Unoriginal - May 29, 2009 5:47 p.m.

I am getting tired of all the sequels and spin-offs. I want a bunch of fresh, orginal and new IP. A new Zelda, Halo 4 and the bi-monthly Sonic release are all as predictable as the sunrise.
  • FierceVoltage - May 29, 2009 5:43 p.m.

KINGDOM HEARTS 3!!! please on PS3 and 360 would be great, if it just comes out for PS3 im gunna be pissed but i guess ill just have to buy a ps3...
  • suicidali - May 29, 2009 4:22 p.m.

Timesplitters 4 Duke Nukem Forever (Lolz) A decent Sonic game (Also lolz) Forza 3 Something completely new and different that no one's heard about (Triple lolz)
  • MGS4SolidSnake - May 29, 2009 4:07 p.m.

is there any doubt that hideo kojima is the biggest genius in gaming
  • busterdog82 - May 29, 2009 2:40 p.m.

Knights of the old republic 3 and another Metal gear solid. Snake doesn’t have to be in it, the games are so good why not make another one.
  • Bossco - May 29, 2009 12:34 p.m.

Halflife 3. Not Halflife 2 eppisode 3 but a full blown new entry the series, with new enemies, awesome graphics and new weapons including a portal gun. Just think how good it would be to open a portal above a group of combine soldiers then chuck an explosive barrel through with the gravity gun. Hahaha!
  • solsunforge - May 29, 2009 12:05 p.m.

Id like to see baldurs gate 3 for pc not those shitty console ones. I would like to also see a new dungeon keeper halflife 3 news about bioshock 2 a new quest for glory from sierra or a kings quest. I want monkey island from lucas arts.I want a crysis update that will allow it to use my i7 processor. I want to see anything fallout and oh i dont know anything computer. Time computer gamers get some love
  • JimBro - May 29, 2009 11:07 a.m.

Bully Two: College Next Gen Graphics. Euphoria. BEST.GAME.EVER
  • Antonthe3rd - May 29, 2009 11:01 a.m.

I want something ridiculous. I don't care about Kojima doing something arty; I want something fun and stupid. What if he brought out a game win which you play as a sperm, making it's way to the egg and from then on you control the circulatory system and inner workings of a young boy! Imagine like kicking the shit out of a cold, making him get spots or trying to giving him bakld patches. Awesome.
  • Broken - May 29, 2009 7:42 a.m.

mass effect 2 and a golden sun sequel that would absolutely make my day
  • Quester550 - May 29, 2009 7:31 a.m.

The Greatest Thing would be to Keep the SEX CRAP OUT of the gaming world. Their are enough Perverts already, Let's keep Games FREE from Perversion so Everyone can Enjoy games as a Game & NOT as a Perversion.
  • GRwarrior - May 29, 2009 6:24 a.m.

All I wan't for E3 is a Kid Icarus game. Is that too much to ask