• ihopethisisnotantistasblood - February 4, 2012 12:47 p.m.

To me, a gta game can not be better than a bioshock
  • babyhenchy1 - February 4, 2012 12:39 p.m.

Bioshock Infinite looks great but ME3 will probably be my GOTY.
  • gondarpwns - February 4, 2012 12:50 p.m.

I second that motion
  • Crackseed - February 5, 2012 5:07 a.m.

I third it. I think Infinite will be awesome, but there's no way it will eclipse ME3.
  • TheGuy0526 - February 8, 2012 12:13 p.m.

I'm still shellshocked from the second game.
  • DualWieldingIsNotFeasible - February 4, 2012 12:01 p.m.

I'd be willing to put money on the GOTY and runner-up being correct. A substantial amount of money.
  • Net_Bastard - February 4, 2012 11:57 a.m.

Best reboot of an extreme sports game: SSX Runner-up: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
  • StrayGator - February 4, 2012 11:16 a.m.

Howzabout Asura's Wrath fot Over-The-Topnesshoodship? Also, Thinking of Bioshock Infinite, Bungie should have trademarked the 1-->2-->infinity sequence years ago
  • BladedFalcon - February 4, 2012 11:51 a.m.

Not a bad choice, Azura, but it has two problems the way I see it: 1.- It's not technically a slashy slashy game as the title of the award suggest XD while MGR and LC have you slashing and hacking with either swords or chainsaws, Azura seems to bring the smack-down mainly trough fists and energy blasts. (though the subtitle seems a bit like cheating because it seems too narrowed down on purpose.) 2.- While no doubt Azura looks unapologetically over the top. Knowing the pedigree behind both MGR and LC I'd still think those games will be more over the top and crazy. Though I do admit that Shadows of the damned was a bit more reserved. All in all, I would at least consider it a tie between LC and Azura's Wrath.
  • cracker33 - February 4, 2012 11:12 a.m.

The preemptive awards are always my favorite articles.
  • MidianGTX - February 4, 2012 10:04 a.m.

No mention of SSX? Not even as "Best amazingly badass reboot we've been waiting since forever for"? I'm never reading GamesRadar again.
  • BladedFalcon - February 4, 2012 10:23 a.m.

I haven't been waiting for it at all. Please refrain for making stupid generalizations. Also, have fun either never returning to this site. Or contradicting yourself and coming back to post an inane reply or another equally whiny, obnoxious and ultimately futile complaint.
  • Thedigitalg - February 4, 2012 11:20 a.m.

The guy was clearly joking, Jesus Christ. I know sarcasm doesn't translate well over the Internet but my senile grandmother could've worked that out.
  • BladedFalcon - February 4, 2012 11:31 a.m.

Even if it's a joke, the logic's extremely faulty. Furthermore, you'd be surprised how many people make statements like this in complete seriousness. Happens a lot in this site as much as anywhere else in the Internet. Lastly, a good joke is supposed to be clear, or at least unique and clever, this is neither.
  • MercurialForce - February 4, 2012 12:09 p.m.

A good joke also requires the listener/reader to have a sense of humour, which you clearly don't.
  • BladedFalcon - February 4, 2012 12:24 p.m.

Pft, and you base that entirely on me knocking down on one comment. Way to properly judge a person :P Jokes are an entirely subjective matter, to be sure. You can actually find me laughing at a lot of the jokes made here. However, the fact is that here is that there's a comment posted who isn't really that evident of a joke. (At least the OP didn't make it clear.) It could just as easily pass as serious fanboy rage, and if you're fluent in the ways of this site, you should know that is not uncommon. BESIDES, can you honestly, tell me with a straight face that you found MidianGTX's comment to be immediately hillarious? Or you're jsut attacking me for the sake of being contrarian?
  • Shazamin - February 4, 2012 1:45 p.m.

Let me just remind everyone that arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics, even if you win, your still retarded.
  • BladedFalcon - February 4, 2012 2:23 p.m.

Doesn't make it any less fun though! It only makes you retarded if you truly care about winning or making a difference to begin with. I only post and bother because I usually have free time in my hands and it's amusing enough.
  • TheGuy0526 - February 8, 2012 12:20 p.m.

Dude this argument is so fucking lame. It was a joke. If you didn't think it was that great then just keep scrolling down the page like every other human being. Why did I even bother reading this thread? Ugh.
  • BladedFalcon - February 8, 2012 3:58 p.m.

Furthermore, why did you bother commenting on it if you think it was a pain? You do realize you did exactly what you're complaining I was doing, right? :P