• SkyDragonc5 - February 24, 2011 10:27 p.m.

My Fav legendary is Rayquaza, awesome dragon and his shinny sprite is black! Out of the trio I like Rioku. I think his design is cool, but he is to weak to earth attacks.
  • crazyer - February 7, 2011 3:44 p.m.

Celibi just becaus. But raikou is my favorte beast
  • RandomIdoit - February 6, 2011 12:31 a.m.

it's hard to say what my favorite legendary pokemon is... for stats it'd have to be raquaza, but I HATE ITS DESIGN. after all it shouldn't even be a dragon all it is is a stupid giant snake, it shouldn't even be able to fly. for looks I've always liked lugia, however, it's depressing sometimes how little damage it does.
  • JosephMiller - February 5, 2011 10:46 p.m.

Raikou, because it's a sweeper, and my personal bias is always on sweepers, particularly those with high special attack. Looks coolest out of the three, too.
  • straight2video - February 3, 2011 2:09 a.m.

I have a spare Mew and Entei that I wouldn't mind giving to you guys. Their both the ones from the event.
  • EternalHero - February 2, 2011 11:16 p.m.

My favorite legendary would have to be Giratina. Maybe it's a bit cliche, but my favorite pokemon type has to be Ghost, and he's the only Ghost-type Legendary. As well as that, in the lore he is the "Dragon of Dimensions" and his design in either form is pretty cool.
  • evire - February 2, 2011 11:04 p.m.

My favorite would definitely be Rayquaza. I love how its sprite in the pokemon menu looks like it's wearing lipstick xD. It's also a beast in the Uber metagame. Also, I have a level 48, jolly nature mew I could give you on Saturday, If you'd like. :3
  • jitteryjigglypuff - February 2, 2011 5:55 a.m.

My favourites are Celebi because he's really cute and can time travel. I also liked the pokemon movie he was in. I like Jirachi too because he's also super cute and is the 'wish pokemon'
  • SteampunkJim - February 2, 2011 4:18 a.m.

I still love zapdos SO much. He was the first legendary I ever caught way back in red version, and he filled such a hole in my team at the time. He'll always be special to me. Though Mew is definitely the one I've always wanted, but never had.
  • teamrocketgrunt - February 2, 2011 3:24 a.m.

I remember the in-game legend saying that when the bell tower burned down, three name-less pokemon died but were revived by ho-oh right before he fled. Also, I think their types were based on the 3 stages of the fire because that's how they died, not because they caused it. Mew is obviously the best legendary; that's why Team Rocket cloned him and not the other legendaries. And then, of course, there's that whole ancestor of all pokemon thing. Shiny rayquaza is a close second though.
  • HowdyCowboyCheesesBurger0911 - February 2, 2011 1:28 a.m.

Im very happy pokemon monday is back, I was worried it had been cancelled or you all got sick of doing it. I've only just started playing pokemon games again so i dont have any experience of the legendarys of the last few generations but when I played red and blue ZAPDOS was my favourite although he wasn't the coolest looking, that was Articuno, he was a fast and powerful electric/flying type with more resistences then weaknesses.
  • SnorlaxPWNS - February 2, 2011 12:09 a.m.

I have a Mew that i got from the event. I already have another one and i havent touched this one. It has a modest nature.
  • amps225 - February 1, 2011 11:59 p.m.

Fighting is good against dark but psychic however...
  • amps225 - February 1, 2011 11:36 p.m.

I NEVER soft reset for event pokemon
  • maydae503 - February 1, 2011 10:14 p.m.

mine is entei, on the grounds that he's a fire type. btw, what happened to doing ice-types for pkmn of the week. CAPTCHA: dusug oohomology. wtf?
  • yoshi1001 - February 1, 2011 6:58 p.m.

The VG age divisions match up with the TCG ones. It's interesting that you mentioned Pokemon 3 is almost ten years old. Last year, the second movie was placed for sale on iTunes in May, only to disappear right around the tenth anniversary of that movie coming out in the US. There's speculation that this was because WB's rights experied. If that's true, Pokemon 3 may disappear from iTunes in April this year.
  • samgardner94 - February 1, 2011 3:19 p.m.

My favorite has to be Rayquaza, because in Emerald I struggled so much on the elite four and I only had my Rayquaza left when I challenged the Champion and I beat him single handidly, that is why i love my Rayquaza, I also like Lugia
  • DevilDoor - February 1, 2011 1:34 p.m.

Welcome back guys, and ladies of course.
  • philipshaw - February 1, 2011 12:15 p.m.

Yeah it's back, I have to agree with Henry on this one
  • elpurplemonkey - February 1, 2011 8:25 a.m.

I am ready ready, ready for Pokemon Monday to finally be back. And my favorite legendary has to be Mew. The tales of his existence back in the day really were 'legendary' (ha!) And I finally got one after about 12 years thanks to you guys when you told us about the giveaway/event a few months back.