We Recommend

• austin-fields - March 2, 2013 9:10 p.m.

crashmanx i like your comment sure you say you don't care for it but i like how you don't criticize and point out a reason why you like something else better i my self don't like the comments that just keep critizicing i'm not trying to criticize if it comes off that way.
  • CrashmanX - March 2, 2013 12:26 a.m.

Hrm... not a fan of it but I am a lil bias since I LOVED the XMB. The XMB was exactly what I wanted out of a console OS. Straight and to the point for everything.
  • WinkedUp Lozza - March 1, 2013 5:36 p.m.

Henry Bayle's username is DayZ100... Is this a tease for DayZ on PS4?
  • pl4y4h - March 1, 2013 9:39 a.m.

Page 3 just looks crowded. It's like twitter with pictures
  • austin-fields - March 1, 2013 7:49 a.m.

geez whats with every one hating change and besides if you dont like its not like its going to effect your games it looks good to me you havent even given it a chance we dont know if its even final either st stop being stupid and actually give something chance for once its next gen things are gonna change deal with it
  • SupermanRips - February 28, 2013 9:03 p.m.

Windows 8!? are you retarded!? get over it it's a home screen you'll be spending 5% of your overall time on the system on this screen grow up
  • brickman409 - February 28, 2013 6:59 p.m.

reading the reactions to this and the dual shock 4 prove that sony fans hate change
  • brickman409 - February 28, 2013 6:56 p.m.

it looks a lot like the update to the playstation store
  • 7-D - February 28, 2013 4:17 p.m.

You'll probably be able to skin, tweak and customize it so I wouldn't worry too much if it rubs you up the wrong way.
  • Timstertimster - February 28, 2013 4:07 p.m.

Lolls like it was designed by a bunch of 30-something's that spend too much time on the Internet instead of playing console games. I like video sharing but that should be YouTube integration. I like social integration but I don't five a flip about my FB friends. I only care about my PSN friends because that's who I play games with. It's a media console so why does it look like a web site?! I want better friend stats around CONSOLE GAMES!!!! If my buddies get gold trophies I find hard to get I wanna know front and center because it'll make me PLAY GAMES! Ugh. These designers have got to get off the Internet and think about gaming!
  • Cyberninja - February 28, 2013 2:59 p.m.

its not that bad
  • yourname38 - February 28, 2013 3:29 p.m.

It is that bad Everything is turning into windows 8
  • yourname38 - February 28, 2013 2:50 p.m.

This is gross
  • CUFCfan616 - February 28, 2013 2:30 p.m.

being able to access the social side on your phone will be interesting. On consoles, for me at least, there's just no easy way to quickly talk to friends/people online like there is with PC gaming. That being said, I hope the 'newsfeed' doesn't get too cluttered and you can filter it down to show just who's playing what at what time or stuff like that. I can't see that I'll spend all of my time watching my friend's videos rather than me actually playing though. Maybe if there's an option to have a walkthrough video playing in a multiwindow over your gameplay, that would be useful
  • Fuzunga - February 28, 2013 12:07 p.m.

Oh, hey Windows 8. How are you?
  • GamesRadarCollanderCooper - February 28, 2013 11:29 a.m.

I just hope they fix the Playstation Store before the PS4 comes out. It's a complete joke right now.
  • Technodude - February 28, 2013 1 p.m.

I completely agree. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the old version, and it was built into the OS so there weren't any ridiculous load times. Not to mention the background is a sickening colour.
  • garnsr - February 28, 2013 4:50 p.m.

I have a hell of a time finding anything on the new store, but never had much trouble with the old one. I've never had any trouble with the XMB, either. I don't know why they can't let us arrange everything however we want, maybe that'll come with the new systems, though.
  • ultimatepunchrod - February 28, 2013 11:18 a.m.

It's also really cool that you can just edit and upload video on the fly. Pretty fantastic, although, I'm sure people will still want a dedicated capture card solution.
  • ultimatepunchrod - February 28, 2013 11:10 a.m.

I can dig it. It looks like they reworked the store to look more like this to ease users into it. Hopefully the store runs better on the PS4.