• Frieza - May 31, 2013 9:21 p.m.

Let's see if these chumps can win our favor back with their conference. They'll need to show some of the best looking exclusives the video game industry has ever seen if they want to top Sony. Which I'll doubt they'll do, since the hardcore gamer audience isn't their focus anymore. Their show will mostly be about Kinect 2, and how it actually works this time. It doesn't really matter to me though. I'll never touch an Xbox One as long as you have to pay $60 a year to play online, as well as all the other bullshit Microsoft thinks they can get away with.
  • Jet - May 31, 2013 10:59 p.m.

This. No matter how good the games are I cannot buy it because I don't want to encourage MSwwith ttheir anti consumer policies. For principle alone, I won't contribute to the deterioration of console gaming
  • chavbuster1 - May 31, 2013 8:05 p.m.

Cool cool, now all they have to do is get rid of this DMR patent, mandatory kinect, allow some form of backwards compatibility, and make Xbox Live free, then everything will be right as rain :) Looks like everything's coming up Milhouse!
  • MightyWumbo - May 31, 2013 7:58 p.m.

they're just going to show the kinect 2.0
  • PlainLikeVanilla - May 31, 2013 4:51 p.m.

I hope they do show some tv stuff just so I can call it T3 instead of E3.
  • chavbuster1 - May 31, 2013 8:06 p.m.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
  • Grumpiggles - May 31, 2013 4:27 p.m.

Looks like Microsoft FINALLY got the message. Hopefully.
  • pokepark7 - May 31, 2013 3:37 p.m.

NO TV!!!? But why? :( I mainly use my consoles to watch TV and stuff and now they take it away?
  • mbavalo - May 31, 2013 1:54 p.m.

I want to know how this will turn out for MS
  • g1rldraco7 - May 31, 2013 1:24 p.m.

Lies I say, they'll toss some technical junk since we'll wondering if going PS4 is easier.
  • timeaisis - May 31, 2013 1:15 p.m.

*extent. Man, you'd think Microsoft's PR guy would be better at English.
  • NullG7 - May 31, 2013 4:32 p.m.

Lol nice catch, I thought something seemed off.
  • shawksta - May 31, 2013 12:33 p.m.

Both sides having to say they will show games OH BOY
  • Boonehams - May 31, 2013 2:15 p.m.

"Yes, our video game console plays video games! It can play all these sports games! And Call of Duty! And as a bonus, here's Killer Instinct 3, which we tried so hard to keep secret! Yes, 'hardcore' gamers will love us for this, despite us not having ANY of the original developers to work on it and it's in no way going to be as good as the original! So ...can we talk about TV again now?"
  • shawksta - May 31, 2013 3:24 p.m.

To be fair, Killer Instinct has a shot if they dont screw it up. Its pretty obvious its gonna be the "Historic" Series Rare will bring at E3 but yeah pretty much, Grant Kirkhope and others arent in Rare anymore.
  • BladedFalcon - June 1, 2013 5:37 p.m.

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if what they end up showing is Grabbed by the Ghoulies 2 instead :P
  • shawksta - June 2, 2013 11:20 a.m.

Its not "historic" enough but if they think it is, YIKES. Honestly i want another Kameo, that game was good man, especially that DLC of the costumes from contests, Mumbo Pummel Weed was 10/10
  • PanicJester - May 31, 2013 5:34 p.m.

You forgot to say the word "magic" before and after every other word.