• sutrebla15 - September 29, 2010 8:04 p.m.

I bought a PS3 and 9 games for only $200!
  • P0LARCLAW - September 29, 2010 7:21 p.m.

Looks like I'll have to work to get some more money. I hope the games aren't too expensive.
  • KaiokenKid - September 29, 2010 6:53 p.m.

No matter how awesoem this thing mioght be, that is way to much and if it hits teh states at anywhere clsoe to 300 I think its gonna bomb.
  • Mexiflan - September 29, 2010 6:44 p.m.

God dammit. And here it's going to cost even more. Still,day one purchase for me.
  • Baron164 - September 29, 2010 6:30 p.m.

To be honest I have no interest in getting a 3DS. Especially at $300, that just ain't gonna happen. I'd rather get a new phone for $200 and use that for my mobile gaming. And if I had kid's I'd get them an older DSi or DS Lite before one of these. Or I'd think heavily about buying a cheaper iPod touch for $200 that the kid can use as an mp3 player/gaming device instead of a single purpose $300 3DS.
  • slimjim441 - September 29, 2010 6:26 p.m.

$300?! That's over 9,000!!!! Good thing I've been saving for this. I've got almost 700 saved. I should be able to get this, quite a few launch titles, and maybe even a PS3 by the time Portal 2 comes out. I hope it's not really $300 dollars though. That's pretty steep...
  • Balaska - September 29, 2010 6:23 p.m.

Nintendo never sells it's hardware at a loss, unlike Sony and Microsoft. Unless the manufacturing costs come down expect this to be 25k yen for a while, it's also why the Wii is still expensive compared to the PS3 and the 360. Still... want :D
  • TheWebSwinger - September 29, 2010 6:15 p.m.

$300?? Uhhh maybe I'll get it as a college-grad gift for myself in June, IF the price has gone down. Unless, y'know, the PSP2 is somehow more awesome.
  • GameManiac - September 29, 2010 5:51 p.m.

now I just need to find my pissed-off wallet. I bet it's hiding in the corner of my room, traumatized.
  • Spybreak8 - September 29, 2010 5:50 p.m.

So maybe if the 3DS made phone calls like the iPhone people would stop bitching about the price? It's probably going to be 270 here in the US but then again we still don't know. Watch this video, you can actually see the "3D"ness http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYnyBxVhK_c&feature=player_embedded
  • GameManiac - September 29, 2010 5:25 p.m.

$300 huh... (give or take) Yeah, I can easily afford it by the time it's released.
  • AWBrawler - September 29, 2010 5:25 p.m.

I'm guessing it'll be $250 here
  • Engage183 - September 29, 2010 5:16 p.m.

YES, can't wait for this thing Going @ midnight for this, becuase i will never get one if i don't XD NINTENDO FTW!!!
  • Bawheidbob - September 29, 2010 4:46 p.m.

I imagine it will be good but at that price range it better be bloody good.
  • gamingfreak - September 29, 2010 3:33 p.m.

I think my wallet just died...
  • Crabhand - September 29, 2010 3:32 p.m.

Well... I guess the price isn't unreasonable considering it's capabilities. But I don't know if I can plop down $300 in March when there aren't many games I'm all "OMGWTFBBQ" about, especially since I'll still be playing game from this fall. I may wait for more games to be announced (even though the launch lineup is stellar), unless I can scrounge up the cash in time.
  • John-117 - September 29, 2010 3:26 p.m.

$300? Definitely not a launch pickup from me. It needs to hit $200 before I pick it up, the tech is cool, not $300 dollar cool.
  • awsomemaster - September 29, 2010 2:49 p.m.

... thats quite a bit for a handheld. but with all the features i guess its worth it
  • dphoenix192 - September 29, 2010 2:48 p.m.

Wwll, I'm thinking it will actually be cheaper here considering that,(Sorry only statistic that I can remember)FFXIII started at approximately 9,240 yen (~$103 USD), which would have bee absurdly overpriced here. Nintendo also wants to keep it stronghold on being the cheap family friendly entertainment system.
  • Joco84 - September 29, 2010 2:46 p.m.

I'm still worried about how left-handed people are going to cope with the 3DS, now that they've got an analogue stick on the left side. Anyone else thought of this? GR?