• JokersKnightOut - December 6, 2010 9:12 p.m.

I'll ignore the gutter minds here and just say I can't wait. It'd better be better than the past games, couldn't stand playing them.
  • ray4594 - December 6, 2010 8:57 p.m.

nice looking but I keep getting the feeling theres slight resemblance to Lightning.
  • Sy87 - December 6, 2010 8:49 p.m.

I am with FelixtheCat. No boobs no buy. I mean come on you know it would sell plus its kinda getting old. Same thing jump around and magically shoot. At least add something worth playing it for. Hehehe Oh ya that Lara does look hawt.
  • HarryBalls - December 6, 2010 8:37 p.m.

@ManiacalMuphin Did you play the latest top-down Lara Croft: Guardian of Light? I never cared for Tomb Raider games meself, but that one was a friggin blast!
  • db1331 - December 6, 2010 8:06 p.m.

Anyone else get the feeling that with the game taking place on one island and the more gritty style that they are going for a Tomb Raider:Arkham Asylum thing? This could be genius.
  • 8bitBaby - December 6, 2010 7:52 p.m.

@dugfinger OMAHGAWWD! she does!
  • flabslapper - December 6, 2010 7:46 p.m.

I like the make-up job, and by make-up job I mean the lipstick, foundation, and eyeliner they applied to the supposed ship-wrecked Laura Croft that's just trying to survive. I mean, it's no secret I sometimes drain my erection to various video game related female women/imps/pixies/devils/angels/fairies/monsters/plants, but Laura Croft has never done it for me, as a 'babe' or a game. And I don't want to be a party pooper so early in the news...but this sounds like Far Cry but with tits. Now if they actually underplay her hotness (It's not that I'm denying that she's attractive), and actually make her a smashed up looking chick on the brink of death and her surviving this ordeal with dignity, then I may just give this a try
  • Heyexclamationpoint - December 6, 2010 7:41 p.m.

Is that a real picture or really good CG work?
  • Stabby_Joe - December 6, 2010 7:34 p.m.

I actually commend SE for trying new things instead of rehashing them. The top down style worked very well.
  • Clovin64 - December 6, 2010 7:32 p.m.

Meh. Maybe it will be a revoulutionary reinvention/ return to form, but I havent given a toss about Tomb Raider since the PS1 days. Sorry.
  • AltairFoggz - December 6, 2010 7:21 p.m.

This looks OK
  • ultimatepunchrod - December 6, 2010 7:20 p.m.

this could be alright. they should do a tomb raider uncharted cross over
  • Spybreak8 - December 6, 2010 7:16 p.m.

I'm excited but then I think Square Enix?! Please don't make it into an emotional baggage origin story so so many of those JRPGs.
  • TruckThunders - December 6, 2010 7:12 p.m.

I've never had an interest in the Lara Croft games. The gameplay and subject matter has just never interested me. It doesn't really matter what type of Lara Croft they show me, I just don't care. It's interesting to see that Square-Enix is still trying to push this franchise into the future by changing it over and over.
  • Mikaro - December 6, 2010 7:12 p.m.

Oi. Is it me or can the creators of tomb raider just not find a happy medium? Before it was "spam teh boobies." Now it's "Hey! Let's make her gruff and cut up and stuff!"
  • EvidentDead - December 6, 2010 7:06 p.m.

I'd like this to be the one Lara Croft game that pulls me into the lore. It just seems nowadays that everything you would play a Tomb Raider game for, has already spawned off into many other (some more successful) game franchises.
  • Felixthecat - December 6, 2010 7:05 p.m.

No boobs, no buy.
  • ManiacalMuphin - December 6, 2010 7:04 p.m.

This game needs to die, and studios need to start producing new games based on new ideas that don't suck to begin with. Sorry Lara, I never bought your tits.
  • dugfinger - December 6, 2010 7:04 p.m.

Is it me, or does Lara look like Ben Barnes?
  • LarzimusPrime - December 6, 2010 7 p.m.

Could be interesting...