Topics

Best of GR

• hardcoreretrogamer - December 5, 2013 7:13 a.m.

South Park: The Stick of Truth
  • dauntedhades - December 5, 2013 6:44 a.m.

Destiny because Destiny = Halo + Borderlands + Mass Effect.
  • DragonLord23 - December 5, 2013 6:41 a.m.

Watch Dogs and Destiny.
  • seanpwns - December 5, 2013 6:39 a.m.

Destiny
  • LordGodKing - December 5, 2013 6:17 a.m.

Definitely Titanfall and destiny. If destiny turns out like borderlands 2 that'd be cool!
  • alxgramm - December 5, 2013 1:51 a.m.

Its MANY games :) 1) Titanfall 2) ESO 3) Watchdogs 4) Thief 5) Dragon Age Inquisition 6) Witcher 3 Though...I don't know if my wallet will be able to keep up :(
  • Child Of Death - December 5, 2013 12:57 a.m.

Destiny!
  • harry1234 - December 4, 2013 11:08 p.m.

Defiantly Smash Bros U it looks awesome compared to the 3ds version. Maybe even Kirby triple deluxe
  • Beartoe - December 4, 2013 10:52 p.m.

must. play. Watchdogs......
  • g1rldraco7 - December 4, 2013 9:59 p.m.

Dragon Age Inquisition of course :3
  • Jacko415 - December 4, 2013 9:36 p.m.

The Division
  • AgentSmith2518 - December 4, 2013 10:01 p.m.

Agreed. This game is just going to be awesome. Not to mention Super Smash Bros and Destiny.
  • LordGoomy - December 4, 2013 9:33 p.m.

1. Super Smash Bros Wii U/3DS 2. Monolith's X (damn, that needs a more descriptive title) 3. Transistor 4. South Park: The Stick of Truth (if that game's existence ever becomes a reality. You know it's bad when the show itself starts making fun of the delays) 5. Titanfall Runner-Ups: Mario Kart 8 and Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix I can't technically include it because it hasn't been announced yet, but I am very optimistic about the chances of a 3DS Advance Wars game coming in 2014. I want that series back, soon.
  • Shigeruken - December 4, 2013 8:49 p.m.

Mobile Suit Gundam on the PS4. Never tell me the odds! (Of a launch window Gundam game not being great).
  • taokaka - December 4, 2013 8:26 p.m.

FFXV, but I think there's only going to be a 1% chance of it coming out next year. Infamous: second son, persona 5 and gravity rush 2 (if it does come out next year) are definitely close behind.
  • n00b - December 4, 2013 8:23 p.m.

Guilty Gear Xrd Dark Souls 2 Bayonetta 2 / gg year
  • Timstertimster - December 4, 2013 7:25 p.m.

The Crew
  • ironMunky07 - December 4, 2013 7:23 p.m.

That's a tough one. Watch Dogs and of course Titan Fall. I'm not excited about Destiny because it's Bungie. It looks like Halo and they should've stopped with Halo 2. Stop trying Bungie!!! You're done! I would get excited for nintendo games but they're more geared towards kids. Don't get me wrong, that's a good thing! I didn't like nintendo when I was kid and I don't like nintendo now. Sure I bought the Wii but I bought for my kids. It's a console for kids under 12 and I'm all for that...I support that. Keep it up nintendo!
  • McEd - December 4, 2013 8:09 p.m.

Why is Bungie done?
  • ironMunky07 - December 5, 2013 5:31 a.m.

I loved Halo and Halo 2...loved it! In fact, halo is the game that got me into gaming. But let's be honest, every Halo game after that was a disappointment. Lots of Halo fan boys I know said that Halo 4 was better than Halo 3, Halo ODST, and Halo Reach because they got "outside" help. That's why Bungie is done. They started Halo 4 and hit a brick wall. Halo 4 was good but after years of no Halo, that was their best? Every franchise progresses with games. Other franchises like Call of Duty, Gears of War, Splinter Cell, Metal Gear...shit, even Super Mario Brothers got better and better. Halo got worse. When Halo was released, other developers wouldn't dare step on their playing field. Bungie "owned" the market. Now, other companies don't even see them as competition. To top it off, they're releasing a game called "Destiny". My 5yr old son said that it looks like Halo. This is Next Gen. Bungie better come with something stronger than that.